Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian Mother Raises Alarm Over Her 3yr-old Son Who Drinks Two Bottles Of Beer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Mother Raises Alarm Over Her 3yr-old Son Who Drinks Two Bottles Of Beer (374 Views)

Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos / Elderly Man Caught By CCTV Camera Stealing Two Bottles Of Wine From A Wine Shop / Servant Of God Who Drinks And Kisses While Preaching Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Mother Raises Alarm Over Her 3yr-old Son Who Drinks Two Bottles Of Beer by ikewaterwater: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2019
A Nigerian mother in a viral video on social media, raised an alarm over her 3-year-old son who drinks two bottles of beer daily.The video was taken in the Eastern region of Nigeria and according to the Nigerian mother who raised the alarm, her 3-year-old son drinks two bottles of beer daily without getting intoxicated.

The incident has reportedly gotten the attention of relevant agencies who are already looking into the case.For the kid whose name was given as Chiemela to be identified easily and given proper rehabilitation, we are not censoring the video. Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/26/nigerian-mother-raises-alarm-over-her-3-yr-old-son-who-drinks-two-bottles-of-beer-daily/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Nigerian Mother Raises Alarm Over Her 3yr-old Son Who Drinks Two Bottles Of Beer by Mynd44: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2019

(1)

Poisonous Cow Skin ‘ponmo’ Sold In Markets, Lagos State Government Warns Residen / Military Fraud / Please Save My Life Oo, A Military Friend Defrauded Me And Threaten To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.