Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style (25795 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by NobleAngell(f): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
airsaylongcon:
Their house can now be burgled without interruption
thief!
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by otomatic(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
airsaylongcon:
Their house can now be burgled without interruption

That's all.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by otomatic(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
NobleAngell:
thief!

I doubt. Just security conscious.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by frowland(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
jaymee0:

Yes. but it's better served hot.

If I miss Casablanca, I no go miss Dubai.

And the subsequent ones...
Haha
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
frowland:
I believe one day everyone will loose interest in Dubai. I remember when it was Casablanca.

D question is, WILL ANY1 EVER HAVE INTEREST TO VACATION IN NIGERIA, A COUNTRY WHERE EVEN ITS PEOPLE PROUDLY LEAVE TO GO TO DUBAI & SA FOR WEDDINGS & GATHERINGS

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by frowland(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jiang:

D question is, WILL ANY1 EVER HAVE INTEREST TO VACATION IN NIGERIA, A COUNTRY WHERE EVEN ITS PEOPLE PROUDLY LEAVE TO GO TO DUBAI & SA FOR WEDDINGS & GATHERINGS

Naturally humans have always followed the rain (agriculture) for greener pastures, herding and so fort. As long as looting continues to take place, the citizens will continue to leave to chase that (looting) "rain". Its a natural phenomenon.
Dubai are 9million in population. How many is Nigeria?
UAE sells more crude than us. So you cannot equate this.
Work on our overpopulation first then everything else falls in place.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by EngrKem: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
It might just be their first time traveling together abroad for holidays !
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by Alfred2000: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros retire first

Talking like a low budget asss Moda fuckkking nigggar
Hahahahaha. I hereby accuse you of second degree murder. U must be Young John the wicked producers cousin. ��
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by greggng: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
I don't like family in one plane. If emiliano can disappear such family can. Some can be in one flight and others in another. Death is too wicked
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by UrVillagePpl: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
na as school de resume na en una de go vacation..,, hmm undecided undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
You're irredeemably stupid.
freemanbubble:

Bros retire first

Talking like a low budget asss Moda fuckkking nigggar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homeless Agnes Molokwo Helped By AGN (photo) / Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.