Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) (3093 Views)

Recently Wedded! Britney Spears Leaves Her Wedding In A White Rolls Royce While / Judge Dissolves Britney Spears' Conservatorship After 13 Years / Meet Brittney – Ghanaian Lady With Very Exciting Curves On Social Media (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2019
Singer Britteny Spears leaves the mental institution she checked herself into despite not getting proper medication. You will recall that the singer...
full details here: https://www.hotsaucenaija.com/2019/04/britteny-spears-leaves-mental.html

1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by IhateRetards: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2019
cry Damn D struggle is hard Wish her best of luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2019
I hope this doesn't deteriorate further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by hotsaucenaija(f): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2019
IhateRetards:
cry Damn
D struggle is hard
Wish her best of luck
yeah it is. People are battling with a lot of issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by IhateRetards: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2019
cry Damn D struggle is hard Wish her best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by IhateRetards: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2019
hotsaucenaija:
yeah it is. People are battling with a lot of issues

Yea, couple with her celebrity status she is trying.If I was d one I would have lost it long tym ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by joseo: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2019
Wish her quick recovery....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by TANID(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by Bluezy13(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Only if some of our celebrities do check themselves into Mental facilities, some irrelevant problems like yahoo Yahoo fiasco would be avoided on the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by hotsaucenaija(f): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria has nothing to do with Mental Issue, its "I must make it mentality that caused it" Now the excuse they use to defend that hedious act is the whites stole from us first
Bluezy13:
Only if some of our celebrities do check themselves into Mental facilities, some irrelevant problems like yahoo Yahoo fiasco would be avoided on the internet.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by Bluezy13(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
hotsaucenaija:
Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria has nothing to do with Mental Issue, its "I must make it mentality that caused it" Now the excuse they use to defend that hedious act is the whites stole from us first

Madam,

The meaning of my post is that if some of our celebrities do check themselves into psychiatric facilities, internet disasters like the argument between Naira Marley and Simisola would be avoided because they will know how irrelevant it is.

I guess that's simply enough.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by Dacronym(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
If someone With all this Support system, access to Professional help, A Family and Lots of Lovers not To Mention Zero! Financial Worries is Struggling with Mental Health Nobody Should ever Be Hard On me if I'm down emotionally angry Never! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by hotsaucenaija(f): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yes it is clear now. ✌
Bluezy13:

Madam,

The meaning of my post is that if some of our celebrities do check themselves into psychiatric facilities, internet disasters like the argument between Naira Marley and Simisola would be avoided because they will know how irrelevant it is.

I guess that's simply enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by hotsaucenaija(f): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dacronym:
If someone With all this Support system, access to Professional help, A Family and Lots of Lovers not To Mention Zero! Financial Worries is Struggling with Mental Health Nobody Should ever Be Hard On me if I'm down emotionally angry Never! angry
Money can't always buy happiness o. It can only suppress it for awhile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by Soulsymbol99: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Oops! She did it again.... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by Dacronym(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2019
hotsaucenaija:
Money can't always buy happiness o. It can only suppress it for awhile
Did i say it Does?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Dacronym:

Did i say it Does?
Didn't you?
Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Oops! She did it again.... grin
grin She played with her head. Now she needs help...
Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by Dacronym(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2019
hotsaucenaija:
Didn't you?
Ok, all I said was that Britney Spears despite having most of the Good Things in Life Too is struggling and Isn't immune to All of this Problems How Much More Me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Brittney Spears Leaves Mental Institution Without A Cure(photos) by hotsaucenaija(f): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dacronym:

Ok, all I said was that Britney Spears despite having most of the Good Things in Life Too isn't struggling and Isn't immune to All of this Problems How Much More Me
ok now I get you

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Decides To Go Wild By Making Body Tattoo / Zlatan And Rema Reunites At The AFRIMA, Shows Off Their Awards / Bbnaija Tacha Blasts Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.