Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Docked For Inserting Finger Into Daughter’s Private - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Docked For Inserting Finger Into Daughter’s Private (247 Views)

Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / 2 Sisters Docked For Fighting Over Sex / Babysitter Transported To Hospital After Inserting A Baby In Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Docked For Inserting Finger Into Daughter’s Private by arinze198(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2019
A 40-year old man, Idowu Abioye, has landed in prison in Lagos after he allegedly inserted his finger into his 10-year old daughter’s private part claiming that he was playing with her.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Cele 2 of Aga area of Ikorodu, Lagos, where they reside.

It was gathered that the victim was cleaning herself up after she had used the toilet when the father got there and inserted his finger into her private part. The visibly angry victim went inside and told her mother what happened. The mother, who did not take it lightly, raised alarm which attracted other neighbours. Before their neighbours, Idowu insisted that he was only playing with his daughter.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-docked-inserting-finger-daughters-private/

(1) (Reply)

Shocking !!! As Fake Video Is Used To Defend Israel's Attack On Gaza / My Wife Denied Me Sex Because Of My Micro Penis- Pastor Lamented / Verily I Say Unto You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.