Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Shade Regina Daniels,bobrisky And Bambam Over Their Lifestyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Shade Regina Daniels,bobrisky And Bambam Over Their Lifestyle (373 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Shade Regina Daniels,bobrisky And Bambam Over Their Lifestyle by oluwase54: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has taken to social media to shade Regina Daniels, Mompha, Bobrisky, BamBam and others over their lifestyle.

The vocal Kemi took a swipe at the celebs, stating that a car is not an investment.

Recounting an accident which occurred in her one hour old Acura, she wrote on her Instagram page;

“Regina Daniels Bobrisky Mompha BamBam “My baby has arrived” May God give these car fanatics a REAL BABY they can treasure. Cars are not assets, they can be totalled in secs. My first car was sliced into 2, 10 mins after I drove out of the dealership. A drunk driver didn’t see me!!

30 YEARS AGO TODAY: A car is not an investment. I was still in the seat belts in my one hour old Acura and my 2yo son was still strapped in his car seat in the other half just staring at me after the impact. Today we are alive 32yo and 54yo. The drunk driver DIED on the spot. @phillypolice said it was the worst miraculous accident ever.
April 25th 1989 Pls STOP glorifying cars. We are Nigerians. @mompha you have beautiful kids. More beautiful than your cars.❤️��

Read full gist >>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/04/25/kemi-olunloyo-shade-regina-daniels-mompha-bobrisky-and-bambam-over-their-lifestyle/

(1) (Reply)

My song to inspire those who are broke, not bad conduct – Chinko Ekun / This Meassage Is Not Just For Tonto Dikeh i Have Same Experience Too Black Quee / BREAKING: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.