Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) (32191 Views)

Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by advocate666: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
How did the oyinbo woman acquire her Nigerian citizenship?

By marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by emperorzz(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2019
Which one is curling again...lol. The name sounds naughty and dirty...No be small curling. Nigeria curls France. They are definitely gon take-in.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by justanie(f): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2019
congrats Naija! up, up Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by slex(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2019
nice one from the Nigerian team.

As for those who haven’t heard of this game before , try to watch Olympic Games .

So many sports we can win medals from but sadly it’s only football and basketball we concentrate on .

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by sunnyside16(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2019
If only our govt can get attention to other sports.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Satan66(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Layinkaaah:

Could you please shut up? I think its better to just leave the thread than to start typing rubbish ..Aren't you tired of repeating the same shit everyday? I don't understand Is your brain blocked ?
Uneducated afonja lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Bobbyalpha301(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Just wait a minute...one day nija go win world cup...[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Topmaike007(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Which one is curling again..

Nevertheless Nigeria amaka

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by fredoooooo: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2019
I love curling cool , nice one guys
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by mrkings84(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2019
Aneg make una no vex o, which one be curling again??
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by manomam: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2019
am broke. I have an airtel modem. rearely used. if interested, please call me on 08174856443
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by babzo(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Is the oyibo woman a Nigerian as well ?

Nice one shaa.

Some pipuu will now say it's baba that did it

Its Baba o.

Good is baba, bad is baba.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by babzo(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Satan66:

Uneducated afonja lipsrsealed

Satanic tribalist. Demon worshipping nuisance.
They are looking for you in Yaba o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Satan66:
Igbos are too great!
Making us proud wherever they go!
Unlike some useless set of skull miners.

Bia nwoke, please don’t start
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Benekruku(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2019
Jerry curl is the best
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Jason007: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2019
emperorzz:
Which one is curling again...lol. The name sounds naughty and dirty...No be small curling. Nigeria curls France. They are definitely gon take-in.

do we have to turn everything into a joke. if you don't know what the game is about , Google it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Laserman: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2019
Nice one!
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by vheckthor1: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2019
manomam:
am broke. I have an airtel modem. rearely used. if interested, please call me on 08174856443
Is it unlocked?
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by johnie: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2019
That's great!
Congrats to the team!
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2019
I saw a white Girl and a black man
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Scamperlee(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Congrats to them on that. Also congratulations to me on my birthday

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Temptee101(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Curling?

First time ever in the history of my life to hear of such
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2019
youngelder:
Which one be curling again?

Ppl like u will eat government money with ease. All u think about is just urself and nothing more can't u be happy for someone who represents ur country? Have u ever been involved in any international competition before? Bro pls learn to appreciate something good and stop this envy u have over someone's happiness. Bloody enemy of progress
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by YoungAncient1: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2019
I wonder how this is game; let alone an Olympic sport.

Group members gather to decide what throwing angle to adopt, one person slides a curling stone, the other person cleans the ice path along its way, the rest of the team jumps up in celebration when it hits its target.
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by blowjohn(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2019
Chelsea82:
CURLING HISTORY

The was a mixed reactions in the camp of Nigeria at the world curling championship.

Nigeria defeats France 8-3 to win first game ever game at a world curling championship. Also marks the first-ever African nation to win a game at a world curling championship.

Their reaction is remarkable.

All over the world have showered praises on our Nigerian players.

Watch The Remarkable moment below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/nigeria-defeats-france-8-3-to-win-first.html?m=1

Think av read about the game somewhere before, but am seeing it for the first time.
Meanwhile, here in Nigeria, out politicians are also busy curling millions of money they dont deserve into their pockets.
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by blowjohn(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2019
aysuprano:

Your life have spoil

It has curled

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by blowjohn(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2019
fredoooooo:
I love curling cool , nice one guys

Yes we know u like cuddling.
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by LordTrezy(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Is the oyibo woman a Nigerian as well ?

Nice one shaa.

Some pipuu will now say it's baba that did it
They are husband and wife. Tijani Cole married a Canadian, they both represented Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by JejeNaija(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2019
All I see is an oyibo woman winning for Nigeria, I don't know if am wrong but I don't even know what game this is.
Re: Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) by AK481(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2019
Mercenary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.