Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call (1707 Views)

White Hawes & Curtis Men Long Sleeve T-shirt..sold sold / Hawes N Curtis (h&c) Shirts @ 7k Each! / Where In Lagos Can I Get Hawes & Curtis Shirts ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by Gotit: 1:18am On Sep 18, 2010
There's an opportunity to get TM lewin shirts, Hawes & Curtis shirts and trendy shoes [male and female]directly from the UK to sell or for personal use.
If interested, pls call any of this numbers: 08033245452, 08034298947
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by dskenky(m): 2:03am On Sep 18, 2010
b4 i call-whr's ur location?
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by Gotit: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2010
@dskenky I'm in Surulere
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by sirmseen(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2010
Do you have stuffs in bulk and on ground to pick up physically.
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by Gotit: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
@sirmseen I don't have much stuffs on ground at the moment, but i can get you whatever you want this weekend.
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by Gotit: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
@sirmseen I don't have much stuffs on ground at the moment, but i can get you whatever you want this weekend. That's if you want TM and/or Hawes and Curtis shirts or Shoes.
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by Gotit: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
Still waiting for your orders
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by Gotit: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2010
@Tayo You called earlier, after giving me ur number i dicovered it was not complete, Pls text ur complete number to mine. Thanks
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by Gotit: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
Guys, by this weekend I'll be having like 50 TM shirts, I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by Real14all: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
How much is your TM lewin shirt
Re: Attention! Tm Shirts, Hawes & Curtis Shirts And Shoes At Your Beck And Call by Real14all: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
How much is your TM lewin shirt

(1) (Reply)

FASHION OR RACISM - Are These Dolce & Gabbana Earrings Racist? – You Decide. / Sell And Make Money On Pumoh / Female Cloth At Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.