Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lady Finds Dollars $$$ In ‘second Hand’ Bag She Bought From Market - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Finds Dollars $$$ In ‘second Hand’ Bag She Bought From Market (314 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Man Finds Snake On His Bed / Do You Need More $$$ In Your Life? Try This Abundance Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finds Dollars $$$ In ‘second Hand’ Bag She Bought From Market by imeyalo09: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2019
A young lady is still in shock after finding dollars in a second hand bag she bought from the Okrika market.According to a lady based in Lagos, she bought a pair of bag at Ogba market lo and behold she saw some pieces of dollar notes inside the bag.

The amazed lady shared the photo of her discovery, with the caption.

“Guys I’m in Awe!!!. Just bought this bag and got home. Look what I found. If I find the legit first owner, I can send back the money…”

http://dailynaijamode.com/lady-finds-dollars-in-second-hand-bag-she-bought-from-market/

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N500bn Deal: Emefiele Should Proceed On Suspension / Suicide, JAMB And The Chilling Story Of Segun / How We Unfriend People Those Days Before Facebook, Instagram And Whatsap Came In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.