Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money (45236 Views)

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by BiafraIsFree: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
tillaman:
It’s nothing New!!!! Some of these officers are not worthy of possessing a service rifle!! Na baton and pepper spray suit them!!

fulani terrorist and jihadists government of nigeria don't understand what are saying.

I hope the so called nigeria policemen will not turn robbers in the night to rob that area!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by tillaman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

fulani terrorist and jihadists government of nigeria don't understand what are saying.

I hope the so called nigeria policemen will not turn robbers in the night to rob that area!
word
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Freshbaba95(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
danilmo:

Now u agreed that act is unworthy,
And So because we aren't dsame, foolishness should replace sense in human bah.. Ipob and intelligence b like word and opp. grin

I'd have come in reasoning with you, but I can see you're nothing but a tribalistic bigot. I never knew it was only Igbos that spray money at parties. Should I say you're angry or just been jealous. Hmm
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Jakama90(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
hollah123:
if those Dubai robbers were not caught, this is how u will hail them after showing money. no one who makes money genuinely will do it like that
Legal or illegal.. Money must be made.
You don't tell person how to spend his money.
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by BiafraIsFree: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Fact.
tillaman:
word

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by guccitype(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Tunmmyzhe:
Our brothers from the yeast are here with their occultic money
poverty will destroy you if you don't change your mentality
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by danilmo: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Freshbaba95:

I'd have come in reasoning with you, but I can see you're nothing but a tribalistic bigot. I never knew it was only Igbos that spray money at parties. Should I say you're angry or just been jealous. Hmm
Lol,

I said intelligence and ipob are far, so u mean am Jealous of foolishness??
grin
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by sumgelem(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Onyekachi419:
I thought i was alone grin
you are not alone dear.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Freshbaba95(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
danilmo:

Lol,

I said intelligence and ipob are far, so u mean am Jealous of foolishness??
grin

Money is not yours, it wasn't your family member's party, and you're killing your Destiny because of it. Na wa ooo. tongue
Baba hustle and live your own vanity life. Haba
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by danilmo: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Money is not yours, it wasn't your family member's party, and you're killing your Destiny because of it. Na wa ooo. tongue
Baba hustle and live your own vanity life. Haba

U lack Comprehension skill wink
So u mean all we've been talking since is all abt vanity undecided
Go school u no go go..

This guy is drunk in Beer parlour talk grin
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Freshbaba95(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
danilmo:

U lack Comprehension skill wink
So u mean all we've been talking since is all abt vanity undecided
Go school u no go go..

This guy is drunk in Beer parlour talk grin

Thank you very much mister Scholar
I hope you have made millions with your education, cause people like you greatest achievement are to type and show your tribalistic act on nairaland.
Kill yourself on top another person money and spending.
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by danilmo: 12:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Thank you very much mister Scholar
I hope you have made millions with your education, cause people like you greatest achievement are to type and show your tribalistic act on nairaland.
Kill yourself on top another person money and spending.

See wen a man trade knowledge for money, then u see money miss road spending, no wonder the money spray upandan in ur mud region, and no wonder they can't near richest in ranks, Y? No value for education/knowledge. The richest Men in Nigeria ,Africa and the world won't try that because they are educated..

Just 100million in account, u start spraying in village.. Such a brief and low life mentality who value standard of living more than standard of life... grin grin
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Freshbaba95(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2019
danilmo:

See wen a man trade knowledge for money, then u see money miss road spending, no wonder the money spray upandan in ur mud region, and no wonder they can't near richest in ranks, Y? No value for education/knowledge. The richest Men in Nigeria ,Africa and the world won't try that because they are educated..

Just 100million in account, u start spraying in village.. Such a brief and low life mentality who value standard of living more than standard of life... grin grin

Till now, I'm yet to understand your frustration,
If you think it's by having the richest individuals, why are your people dying just because government hasn't paid salary. Before you insult the Igbos, visit their land first, and then you will understand that, the place you've have been giving praises to, is just a glorified village. Be bold enough to tell me your state, and I will give you analysis. No tribe in Nigeria has the highest number of billionaires than the men from the east. Ypu can ask you ancestors
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Dshocker(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Oba white
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by danilmo: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Till now, I'm yet to understand your frustration,
If you think it's by having the richest individuals, why are your people dying just because government hasn't paid salary. Before you insult the Igbos, visit their land first, and then you will understand that, the place you've have been giving praises to, is just a glorified village. Be bold enough to tell me your state, and I will give you analysis. No tribe in Nigeria has the highest number of billionaires than the men from the east. Ypu can ask you ancestors
U and ur Incoherence analysis, from
State that didn't pay salary to
Glorified village to
Highest billionaire.. This guy is crazy..

Now U mean I should help u exchange billionaire by who do showoff?? ,
undecided, common Young Man I said ur men are foolish financially.. Yea, hardworking, Never said they dont have money, but are financially foolish who knows how to stay in west and go back to village to show off cash to kids like u for filthy praises just like the video in question.. And that's Y u guys can't top 10 richest in Nigeria self. U grab?? Go school and buy knowledge mba..

Yoruba flaunt industry, u flaunt money.. grin
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Freshbaba95(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2019
danilmo:

U and ur Incoherence analysis, from
State that didn't pay salary to
Glorified village to
Highest billionaire.. This guy is crazy..

Now U mean I should help u exchange billionaire by who do showoff?? ,
undecided, common Young Man I said ur men are foolish financially.. Yea, hardworking, Never said they dont have money, but are financially foolish who knows how to stay in west and go back to village to show off cash to kids like u for filthy praises just like the video in question.. And that's Y u guys can't top 10 richest in Nigeria self. U grab?? Go school and buy knowledge mba

Well, I don't have time talk with a tribalistic human being like you. Feel free to text me, when you have finally made it. And I stand to correct you that, knowledge isn't something you buy, if you have it, you have it.. una achievement no pass typing.. Thanks for your time, Big head.. wink cool
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by danilmo: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Well, I don't have time talk with a tribalistic human being like you. Feel free to text me, when you have finally made it. And I stand to correct you that, knowledge isn't something you buy, if you have it, you have it.. una achievement no pass typing.. Thanks for your time, Big head.. wink cool
Ehn ehn, u dont buy knowledge, choi, u must b a beneficiary of Awolowo free education till date cheesy . foolishness is wen u assume u gat knowledge and no need to have more, my achievement na typing bah, yen yen, tell me 10 industrialist in ur place and I ll giv u 20 in west, that's Y Yoruba can fill top 10 richest in Nigeria and Y they can't spray like the video above cox its legit industry money, Otedola and d likes can't do that trash, Nawa o
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Freshbaba95(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2019
danilmo:

Ehn ehn, u dont buy knowledge, choi, u must b a beneficiary of Awolowo free education till date cheesy . foolishness is wen u assume u gat knowledge and no need to have more, my achievement na typing bah, yen yen, tell me 10 industrialist in ur place and I ll giv u 20 in west, that's Y Yoruba can fill top 10 richest in Nigeria and Y they can't spray like the video above cox its legit industry money, Otedola and d likes can't do that trash, Nawa o

Awolowo only gave the free education to his tribes men. And I think you people have really benefited from it.. Travel and learn. Don't just become an internet gangster
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Freshbaba95(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2019
danilmo:

Tell your brothers to build industries in ondo state, ekiti state, osun too. Awon industrialization
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by danilmo: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Awolowo only gave the free education to his tribes men. And I think you people have really benefited from it.. Travel and learn. Don't just become an internet gangster
tongue cheesy
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by danilmo: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Tell your brothers to build industries in ondo state, ekiti state, osun too. Awon industrialization

Went last did u visit ondo state??

Hmm, u go shock cheesy
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Freshbaba95(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
danilmo:

Went last did u visit ondo state??

Hmm, u go shock cheesy

I live not far from ondo bro, I still visited there last week.
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by danilmo: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Freshbaba95:

I live not far from ondo bro, I still visited there last week.

Wetin u dey find for west, u most go back to ur east o, cheesy
Re: Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money by Freshbaba95(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
danilmo:

Wetin u dey find for west, u most go back to ur east o, cheesy

Well I'm different from you, I travel a lot, cause I'm not like you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband / Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.