Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! (841 Views)

The Deadliest Movie Ever Made That Leaves It's Viewers Cursed And Traumatized / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! by Greatzeus(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yea undecided this one thinks good movie is about jumping and flying up and down. I bet if you watch Shawshank Redemption you will probably hate it or not even understand what the fuse about.
I am not taking anything away from the Avengers but it won't even make top 200 best movies of all time.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! by meobizy(f): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2019
How old are you, twelve?
Re: I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
meobizy:
How old are you, twelve?

I

Re: I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! by meobizy(f): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Who is this stupid idiot?
I am a fan of the marvel universe and you are asking if I’m 12, are you trying to say that adults shouldn’t be watching superhero movies cause its childish?
You are very stupid
Yes.
You are really twelve years old and immature.
Your response proved it.
Anyone here can see the average member of this forum is a long way from writing the JAMB exam.
Re: I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Greatzeus:
Yea undecided this one thinks good movie is about jumping and flying up and down. I bet if you watch Shawshank Redemption you will probably hate it or not even understand what the fuse about.
I am not taking anything away from the Avengers but it won't even make top 200 best movies of all time.

We are in the 21st century and you are talking about a movie that was acted in the 20th century

Park well don’t be stupid
Re: I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
meobizy:

Yes.
You are really twelve years old and immature.
Your response proved it.
Anyone here can see the average member of this forum is a long way from writing the JAMB exam.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Watch James Bond’s New Release Movie Here ”no Time To Die” / Movies: Spiderman No Way Home, The Kingsman, Sing 2 (2021) / Need My Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.