Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Is $10m To Me ; When Goodluck Was In Power? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is $10m To Me ; When Goodluck Was In Power? (762 Views)

Peace & Freedom Exit Nigeria when Goodluck Jonathan Left in 2015 / What Happened When Goodluck Jonathan Got To Mali On A Rescue Mission ( Video) / Atiku Paid $10m To 10 Generals To Overthrow President Buhari – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is $10m To Me ; When Goodluck Was In Power? by aribisala0(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
If you have not heard this quote it must be because you TRAVU

As Fela sang

You must dey come from Frankfurt ,from Jamani................

from wherever

We all know the speaker of these shameful words
We all know the weight gravity and meaning of the words

This is what we Omoluabis voted against in 2015 and what we must keep reminding ourelves of

Those that partook are now dancing in the gutter and throwing shitt at themselves

Fun ara won ni won ma fun................ you know the rest

When next they call you betrayer hold your head highs and ask
Ni bo ni mo ti mo iya re ri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is $10m To Me ; When Goodluck Was In Power? by mightyhaze: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
People like asari should control resources and captain industries,..but unfortunately they are not living upto expectations.. They prefer to chase lizards.I dont really blame them. The conspiracies and other odds are stacked very high.

U talk about 10million ,but ur god spend money in bullion van convoys.Am a man of honor and will never castigate a small time criminal before i castigate the bigger and more obvious ones,..

Carry ur hypocrisy go siddon for drainage

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Bags An Excellence Awards, Reiterates His Commitment Towards Servin / Happening Now : Protest In Enugu Over The Catholic Priest Killing- Video / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky Bans Iym, Bya, Oym, Other Youth Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.