Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) (52972 Views)

Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down / A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Here is a trending video of how a Prince, slapped an old man who was entertaining him after his arrival.

The man at first was seen struggling to avoid the Prince with the way he was spraying the money.
But as tradition demands, he had to stay back and thrill the young man.

When the praises the entertainer showed at him reached an echelon, the Prince had to slap him with the money to extent the of destroying the man's spectacle.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/hausa-prince-slaps-old-man-with-money-for-praising-him-much-photos-2/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Watch The Trending Video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Poor old man

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by icebird25(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
I wish someone can slap me with that kind of cash right now...

Let me kukuma go and pay my school fees.. Before I will burn uniben to ashes all in the name of school fees palava

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
The old man should sue him for that embarrassment. Someone is even holding his hand because the beating is just too much.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by salbis(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hustle na hustle. But the prince did not do well if his action was deliberate.
Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hausa and afonjas.. Who get sense pass?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
cry
Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Some people are praying for such good slap... grin

Infact am interested Nwanne

Let's talk biz here.. That kind of slap(he better slap with bundles of #1k) with 50 papers X2 per month for 12months.... cheesy

Biko sombori epp me with the prince's phone number coz to be slapped dey hungry me oo (Biko na me go select person wey go slap me oo, I no want any how kind of dirty slap) grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Very arrogant aboki prince like that......by the time he becomes king, he would use d head of his father's agemate as foot stool....

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lol. Spoilt kid.
Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Hintona(f): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Really.....

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by AkataYeriYeri: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gabson001:
Igbos are so easy to spot on Nairaland these days

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by jahabless: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
money stop nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dangote!
Dangote!!
Dangote!!

Come and slap me with cheque
Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by HitSong: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AWUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Welcomed slap for many.
Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gabson001:

Igbo is not even close to sense, if they're no one would have been toying with their emotions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wow, too much money

Let's register your business or company with CAC in one week.

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Olukat(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sad!! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by fintol: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
That hausa man must have live in Igbo land before because that's how they roll.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by prinsam30: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
I don't even understand this thread wahlahi, what does this portray
Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

You've turned to begging because clients ain't forthcoming after your series of betting adverts on here.

Caught in the act grin

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Paul112(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
d man knew that d prince wud slap him thats y he has bn avoiding moving close 2 d prince and it could b that whenever a drummer is drumming to amuse d emir or prince, he wud receive monetary slap as tradition demands,

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos) by Dahana7: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
That's too much. No respect anymore. Anyways, D&C creations bonanza is on. The first 5 people to click on the link below and request get their logo's made for one thousand naira only(1)k. https:///2349012760443

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa / Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.