Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

How I Make Money Using Facebook - The Strategies I Implement - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Money Using Facebook - The Strategies I Implement (199 Views)

CBN To Implement E-Invoice For Importers, Exporters From February 1 / Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / How To Make Money On Black Friday - The Strategies I Implement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Using Facebook - The Strategies I Implement by Sirumosam: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
If there could be anyway to make money online, especially on social media, Facebook wouldn’t be an exception. You may not think of Facebook as new and avant-garde. But you cannot deny its popularity.

There are more than 2 billion active monthly users on Facebook, of whom 1.37 billion actively use the social network every day. It is therefore not surprising that many people and businesses are trying to make money on Facebook. With such a potential audience, it makes sense.

Most people use Facebook to share photos and keep in touch with friends, but did you know that you can use it for earnings too?... See more details here ==>>>https://www.mmoinstitute.com/2019/04/26/make-money-on-facebook/

(1) (Reply)

Mfbs Credit To Msmes Stands At N482.89b – CBN / How To Make More Profits In Your Business As A Student In A School Environment. / Driving Job With Accommodation Needed Within Lagos City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.