Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

"I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe (10232 Views)

FG Should Obey Court Order, Release Nnamdi Kanu — Sen. Orji Kalu (Video) / FG Dealing With Entire Igbo, Not Kanu – Sen Victor Umeh / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Johnnyessence(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
"I don't have any regret standing surety for Nnamdi Kanu. They tried to kill him by invading his house when his bail was subsisting, would you expect his to stay?"

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe speaks.

Credit :theavalondaily here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDH36B3iGJk

6 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by oilPUSSY(f): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
When I saw that fake news circulating on the media that he regretted standing for Kanu I knew it's handwork of the vultures.
Abaribe is not a two faced vulture who will greet you good morning in the afternoon because he doesn't want to offend his slave master...
These are MEN with integrity in Igbo land who always speak and stand by their decision....

The same thing is applicable to Ohaneze led by Nnia Nwodo who rubbed it on Buhari's face that Igbos Will reject him again and again If there is anything like third term despite Knowing the fact that Buhari has a dictatorial tendency. These are men who take decisions and stand by their words despite the consequences attached.

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by gidgiddy: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
This is the reasoning of a reasonable man by senator Abaribe. Many Nigerians reason through their anus. A man is given bail, the government sends Soldiers to go and kill that man in his house

Rather than question why their government has become another 'boko haram' that goes to kill people for no just cause, they are more interested as to why an unarmed Kanu did not relax in his palour and let Soldiers murder him.

A journalist is now asking Abaribe if he regrets standing surety for Kanu, yet the same journalist cannot ask why his government went to Kanus house to kill unarmed people in a democracy

People with no brain

74 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by ebuk4real(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
gidgiddy:
This is the reasoning of a reasonable man by senator Abaribe. Many Nigerians reason through their anus. A man is given bail, the government sends Soldiers to go and kill that man in his house

Rather than question why their government has become another 'boko haram' that goes to kill people for no just cause, they are more interested as to why an unarmed Kanu did not relax in his palour and let Soldiers murder him.

A journalist is now asking Abaribe if he regrets standing surety for Kanu, yet the same journalist cannot ask why his government went to Kanus house to kill unarmed people in a democracy

People with no brain

You mind them? Some Nigerians are truly bereft of questioning minds. All they are after are the garbages they are filled with from their supposed bereft leaders...

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Abfinest007(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
don worry when ur property are gone u will borrow regret n sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by superlightning: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abfinest007:

that's the worst you can do. issue stupid threats.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abfinest007:
El-rufai and Co has being fingered in issues concerning Bokoharam what has happened

He even admitted paying Fulani herdsmen for protection, are they the Nigerian Police

At least a top ranking officer has being giving this people information, before becoming the president, Buhari himself admitted that he know who they are undecided what are your likes saying about it

Lol yes you forget, those are the real terrorist

So stop distracting us from Buhari's failure as a terroristic leader and face front!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by onamch: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
That is the Igbo spirit, stand for your good deed at all cost.
One day the supporters of evil will be rewarded with evil.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Gsteve01(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ok
Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by donprinyo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Always brave and reasonable. Chai very proud to be an ibo man

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Dareal90s(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
That p0rnstar

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by hisexcellency34: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Coward Abaribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by zlantanfan: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
When someone keeps voicing out something consistently it means they are rather insecure or regret such thing (reverse physiology).

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by yjgm(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
let the court decide his fate. forfeiture is the word.
Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by pearcy: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
God has the final say

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Johncables402: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

People with no brain

How did kanu escape his house if the soldiers were there to kill him ?. I'm igbo by the way but I dont like kanu .

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Dareal90s(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
What do u expect him to say?
Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Beulah77: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abfinest007:

Ole property, thief, go and collect property na useless idiot, Abaribe God will continue to bless you

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by gidgiddy: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

How did kanu escape his house if the soldiers were there to kill him ?. I'm igbo by the way but I dont like kanu .

You dont have like Kanu but you dont have like the unnecessary killing of people

How Kanu escaped isn't important, what is important is why Soldiers went to his house in the first place

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Wisfem: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

You belong to okoroawusa group Hausa by birth.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Urchman200: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

u don't like Kanu ,I am not a fan of Kanu as an igbo man but on the way Nnamdi issues was handled it will take a man without human heart to continue to support the government, a government that was completely against the igbos in general, showing double standards in their dealings with ipob. The treatment the government ipob that has no record of killing anybody is shocking. Look at herdsmen no single person have been prosecuted till now.we the anti Nnamdi should continue deceiving ourselves.

8 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Mescana22(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
The Only Senator with Balls in South East, God bless You

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Ubdavis(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
I wish say mind be like show glass. This man has regretted covertly!!. Am sure KANU dont even talk to him....

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by victorvezx(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
U expect him to say otherwise. He is just keeping a brave face

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by Xander85: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
I just love this man! Bold ASF! shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by goodnessme1(f): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
God bless Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe.

God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless ipob.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

Only vultures and boko harams hates Kanu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe by goodnessme1(f): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
When someone keeps voicing out something consistently it means they are rather insecure or regret such thing (reverse physiology).

No one would ever be the same after staking #100m + only for a dog to be more recognized than them.

We know it pains, but please stop beating this dead horse or rather "dead dog"
This one sound like a yoruba muslim.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Threatens Industrial Action Over Proposed Electricity Tariff Hike / Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.