Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation (11153 Views)

Buhari's Statement On Nigerian Asylum Seekers Is Towards Global Jihad / Nigerian Asylum Seekers Beg South African Government For Free Housing / Swiss Investigate Death Of Nigerian Asylum Seeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2010
Βουκέφαλος:

I should ask you if you are okay, How do you even know i am Yoruba?

Are you okay, again? Did I say you were Yoruba? (God forbid).
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by ladej(m): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2010
what.lyf:

is is an indirect way of calling me a gay (God forbid bad thing)?do you know how much i HATE anything that has to do with homosexual? o girl make u respect urself o and no make me swear 4 u! wetin i do u sef?bros thank you, but i NO need help,st least not on this subject at ol
no shaking
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you okay, again? Did I say you were Yoruba? (God forbid).

then why the yoruba man example Onibaje oshi
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 20, 2010
Βουκέφαλος:

then why the yoruba man example Onibaje oshi
Yes, we both agree that you're onibaje oloshi. grin

The example was to show that homosexuality is not distinctive by tribe. . . . an attempt to correct your foolish comment.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Ranoscky(m): 5:47am On Sep 20, 2010
chuqudy:

This is a point of correction. Man to woman love making is not a sin when the two are wedded. However, all premarial sexual acts and infidelity are all sins. Condeming homosexual acts and suporting fornication is like most white people condemning child abuse but supporting abortion. That is mere stupidity. However, I do not believe the story of this asylum seeker because, there are a lot of gay men living comfortably in Nigeria.

My broda,

I know dat man & woman s3x is not a sin after marraige, buh i'm just usin an example of it in terms of relationship!
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2010
Ranoscky:

My broda,

I know dat man & woman s3x is not a sin after marraige, buh i'm just usin an example of it in terms of relationship!
You should not expect to get away with making such misleading utterances . What you are doing in essence is placing natural male-female relationship and faggotry which is a perversion,  on the same pedestal.

In other words the latter is clearly against the law of God and the law of Nature.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by sizzlers(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2010
THERE IS NO SINGLE TRUTH IN WHAT THIS GUY SAID. lie lie
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by blackcat1: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, we both agree that you're onibaje oloshi. grin

The example was to show that homosexuality is not distinctive by tribe. . . . an attempt to correct your foolish comment.

I believe what Βουκέφαλος is trying to say is that in every bad thing that will give Nigeria a bad name the Ibo man is there lipsrsealed
The truth is always a bitter pill to swallow.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by RemKen: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2010
Pls correct me if am wrong, is homosexuality American/British culture? What does civilization has to do with it or better still, what is civilization? I have a feeling those sleeping with dogs, horses (Bestiality) etc will one day go to court in those debased countries to fight for their so call RIGHT to marry to WHATSOEVER they choose to, after all, we are all animals (Biologically) – CIVILIZATION CONTINUES, Before you insult me, think of what the word homosexual (Lesbian/Gay) used to attract in America/Britain about 70/80 yrs ago.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by b0dnel: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2010
Liar Liar pants on fire!!!
This guy should be deported.
he entered the UK fraudulently and should be sebt home to roast
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by nkilirox(f): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
I know Nigerians are largely homophobic, but I don't think its to the point where openly homosexual people are victims of random acts of violence.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by wanitas(f): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
ra.pe his sisters? abegi, we all know d game jare, i wonder why those oyinbo neva catch on by now, lmao
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2010
blackcat1:

I believe what Βουκέφαλος is trying to say is that in every bad thing that will give Nigeria a bad name the Ibo man is there lipsrsealed
The truth is always a bitter pill to swallow.

Thank you jare, You need to see what people who applies for assylum usually state in their letter to the nations they want to go, some will even say their community rejected them which most times is always a lie, They do this things just to get over there and hustle, It is obvious Ileke idi is just wirting and posting without reasoning
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 21, 2010
Βουκέφαλος:

Thank you jare, You need to see what people who applies for assylum usually state in their letter to the nations they want to go, some will even say their community rejected them which most times is always a lie, They do this things just to get over there and hustle, It is obvious Ileke idi  is just wirting and posting without reasoning

Ori e ko pe at all at all. So applying tribe to everything= REASONABLE? ahhh infact. . . .ti n ba gba e leti, wa poyi.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 21, 2010
tensor777:

You should not expect to get away with making such misleading utterances . What you are doing in essence is placing natural male-female relationship and faggotry which is a perversion,  on the same pedestal.

In other words the latter is clearly against the law of God and the law of Nature.

Was there a reason why you ignored my question?
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by MaziUche0(m): 3:35am On Sep 21, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

Honey. . . Why are you interested in such topics? Is it a turn on when guys poke each other? I am just trying to understand your obsession with this phenomenon.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 21, 2010
MaziUche0:

Ileke-Idi,

Honey. . . Why are you interested in such topics? Is it a turn on when guys poke each other? I am just trying to understand your obsession with this phenomenon.

I am not gay, if that's what you're thinking. I just hate when ppl want to play holy while their hands is covered with blood. Let the gays be
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by OAM4J: 3:55am On Sep 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I am not gay, if that's what you're thinking. I just hate when ppl want to play holy while their hands is covered with blood. Let the gays be

Good! but why do u sound like their advocate?

I am not homophobic, but i will not take it kindly with any gay that makes a pass at me. And the last thing I will do is help them fight for/defend their rights. that is their shit.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 21, 2010
OAM4J:

Good! but why do u sound like their advocate?

I am not homophobic, but i will not take it kindly with any gay that makes a pass at me. And the last thing I will do is help them fight for/defend their rights. that is their poo.
I do? shocked. I'll take that as a compliment.

I take it as a compliment when a chick makes a pass at me, means am fuxxin hawt like that cool cool grin But if they try the touching and excessive eyeing, that's when I fight them off too [goes for both sex sha].

If you see two gays doing their thing, not bothering you. . . . fiisile! But Naija na another story  angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by MaziUche0(m): 4:12am On Sep 21, 2010
I have no problem with two women showing affection. Something about that just seems right. As long as I am involved as well. grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by OAM4J: 4:13am On Sep 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I do? shocked. I'll take that as a compliment.

I take it as a compliment when a chick makes a pass at me, means am fuxxin hawt like that cool cool grin But if they try the touching and excessive eyeing, that's when I fight them off too [goes for both sex sha].

If you see two gays doing their thing, not bothering you. . . . fiisile! But Naija na another story  angry

Every society has its norm. homosexuality is still unacceptable to most naija.

Most, if not all Nigerian religions are against it, including the traditional religion.

I dont mind your 'fiwonsile-leave them alone' approach, but why you'll be their mouth piece as a Christian is beyond me.

I guess it's about time a dude pays your bride-price before it is too  lipsrsealed

Anyway you pix is hawt like that wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 21, 2010
OAM4J:

Every society has its norm. homosexuality is still unacceptable to most naija.

Most, if not all Nigerian religions are against it, including the traditional religion.

I dont mind your 'fiwonsile-leave them alone' approach, but why you'll be their mouth piece as a Christian is beyond me.

I guess it's about time a dude pays your bride-price before it is too  lipsrsealed

Anyway you pix is hawt like that wink
Ouch, a blow to my religious belief. How many of the ppl judging, cursing, lying [loset gays], and how many of the ppl that have stolen, had premature sex, has had lustful thoughts ETC are Christians on this thread?

As for the bride pride, give me about 3 more yrs for that tongue If I still feel like going back to Nigerian men lipsrsealed

Thanks wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 21, 2010
MaziUche0:

I have no problem with two women showing affection. Something about that just seems right. As long as I am involved as well. grin
Rollllllll eyezzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by MaziUche0(m): 4:19am On Sep 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Rollllllll eyezzzzzzzzzzz.

You have a problem with dem eyes of yours? angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 21, 2010
MaziUche0:

You have a problem with dem eyes of yours? angry
Rollllzzz them naija style again.

Do YOU have a problem with them?
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by OAM4J: 4:31am On Sep 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ouch, a blow to my religious belief. How many of the ppl judging, cursing, lying [loset gays], and how many of the ppl  that have stolen, had premature sex,  has had lustful thoughts ETC are Christians on this thread?

As for the bride pride, give me about 3 more yrs for that tongue If I still feel like going back to Nigerian men lipsrsealed

Good! but you dont have to look like you are supporting a wrong in other to condemn another.

Think waiting for 3 years might be too long if you continue at this rate. delay might be dangerous in your case.

In fact i will prefer you marrying a Bobo-Ibo  than a situation of "I Miss ileke-idi do take you Miss Ibadi-aran as my wedded. . ."  angry sad
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 21, 2010
OAM4J:

Good! but you dont have to look like you are supporting a wrong in other to condemn another.

Think waiting for 3 years might be too long if you continue at this rate. delay might be dangerous in your case.

In fact i will prefer you marrying a Bobo-Ibo  than a situation of "I Miss ileke-idi do take you Miss Ibadi-aran as my wedded. . ."  angry sad

Why? Are you worried about me turning gay? shocked shocked grin grin grin

Omo Yoruba, Omo Igbo, Omo edo, all na Naija. . . .no be so? wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by OAM4J: 4:38am On Sep 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why? Are you worried about me turning gay? shocked shocked grin grin grin

Omo Yoruba, Omo Igbo, Omo edo, all na Naija. . . .no be so? wink

Yes o! it's always difficult having them back once they turn that route.

The ideal is to marry someone who love, understands you and your culture.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 21, 2010
OAM4J:

Yes o! it's always difficult having them back once they turn that route.

The ideal is to marry someone who love, understands you and your culture.
LOL, trussssssssssssst meeeeeeee, the koboko is too sweet tongue tongue tongue SO I HEARD wink hehehe

Amen!!! May I find that person, when the time comes.
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by MaziUche0(m): 4:46am On Sep 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL, trussssssssssssst meeeeeeee, the koboko is too sweet tongue tongue tongue SO I HEARD wink hehehe

Amen!!! May I find that person, when the time comes.

Such vulgarity. . . Act more lady like. Mother always told me that you cannot turn a Yoruba into a housewife. lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 21, 2010
MaziUche0:

Such vulgarity. . . Act more lady like. Mother always told me that you cannot turn a Yoruba into a housewife. lipsrsealed
Well, thanks for telling us that your mother is a tribalist.

Let me talk to her, maybe I can ask her why she didnt turn her boy into a man. He now doesnt know how to respect women angry lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation by lekanbar(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2010
Gay guy, no place in Nigeria tongue

http://lekanbaruwa./

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Rejects Removal Of Immunity Clause / Reps Reject N305/dollar Exchange Rate For Budget / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.