Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d (4719 Views)

2019/2020 Unilag Aspirant Thread!!!! / 2019/2020 Unilag Postgraduate Form Now On Sale / 2019/2020 UNILAG DIPLOMA/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME DETAILS - 08158942445 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by SIXTUSANTHONY(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Do you want to know more about the 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D? If yes, then you are on the right platform. Just as the title of this post rightly suggest, you shall find every information you need to know about the 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D here.

For the sake of clarity and organization, we have structured this post according to the following Table of Content.

1. When is 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D Going to be Out?
2. How Much is UNILAG Postgraduate Form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D?
3. Where and How to Obtain the 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D
4. UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions for PGD, MBA and Masters in all Courses
5. UNILAG Postgraduate Tutorial for PGD, MBA and Masters in all Courses
6. UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees
7. UNILAG Postgraduate Courses
8. UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Requirements
9. About UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies
10. UNILAG Postgraduate Frequently Asked Questions.

We can now explore the above topics one after the other. However, if you have any questions about the 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D, don't hesitate to talk to Mr. Anthony on 08133575214 as he is poised to attend to your queries.

[center]When is 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D Going to be Out?[/center]

The UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D has always been released around May/June. Other things being equal, the one of this year will follow suit as we do not anticipate any change.

Please beware of the fake news that have infiltrated the internet claiming that the 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form came out on Monday, 15th April, 2019. You are hereby advised to ignore the fake news as it does not reflect the reality on ground.

We want to keep you abreast with latest news updates from UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) so that you don't get misinformed or misled by those who are not well informed. That is why we highly recommend that you subscribe for our Free SMS Alert so as to keep you abreast with latest news update about 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D.

Our Free SMS Alert enables you to get reliable and authentic information within five to ten minutes of their release.

This is how it works: Simply text "Keep Me Updated About 2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission" and your choice of course to this number 08133575214.

After sending, you will receive a confirmation message that you have successfully subscribed to our Free SMS Alert.

Also, don't forget to be checking our website for regular updates. On daily basis, we update our webpage on UNILAG Postgraduate Form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D. Click on this link to visit our website for today's update: http://www.academia.com.ng/unilag-postgraduate-admission-application-form/

[center]How Much is UNILAG Postgraduate Form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D?[/center]

The UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form has always been N22,500 (Twenty two thousand, five hundred naira). We are hoping that the University Management will maintain the status quo this year.

The rationale behind our prediction of the price is because for over five years, the price of the UNILAG Postgraduate (PGD, Masters & PhD) Admission Form had always been twenty two thousand, five hundred naira (N22,500).

[center]Where and How to Obtain the 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form for PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil and Ph.D[/center]

The UNILAG Postgraduate admission forms can be obtained from any of the following banks within UNILAG: Access Bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, First Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, UBA Plc, Union Bank Plc, Wema Bank Plc and Zenith Bank Plc. Before going to the bank, you must first of all generate and print out your Reference Number. Please note that the banks will not attend to you without a reference number.

So you have to come to our outlet in UNILAG for your reference number. Filling and submission of the form demands high level of precision, accuracy and technical skills as a slight mistake can disqualify you from being considered for admission. In order to avoid mistakes, we suggest you come to our outlet in UNILAG so that our team of experts can help you with the process of purchasing, filling and submission of the UNILAG Postgraduate Admission/Application Form. We shall also give you counselling where necessary. Here, 08133575214, is the number to call for proper direction to our outlet in UNILAG.

Please come along with the following documents:

1. Original Copy of your First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
2. Original Copy of your NYSC Certificate
3. White Background Colored Passport

[center]UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions for PGD, MBA and Masters in all Courses[/center]

Adequate preparation is the key to success in pursuit of UNILAG Postgraduate Admission. Studying the past questions and answers is one of the ways to prepare adequately for the entrance exam. This is because University of Lagos (UNILAG) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) is known for repeating most of their past questions.

Fortunately, we have the past questions and answers for virtually all the courses. We have both soft (PDF) and hard (Printed on Paper) copies. The price for soft copy is N3,000 while the price for hard copy is N4,000. To get the soft copy, kindly call 08133575214 to place your order. For the hard copy, simply come to our outlet in Faculty of Education, University of Lagos (UNILAG). Please call this number 08133575214 for further direction to our outlet in UNILAG. But if you cannot come to our outlet in UNILAG, then call to find out other options available.

[center]UNILAG Postgraduate Tutorial for PGD, MBA and Masters in all Courses[/center]

Please if your first degree was not in University of Lagos (UNILAG), make sure you join a tutorial. We have our reasons for saying this and it is not something we can talk about here.

We understand how important your pursuit of postgraduate degree is to your career. This is why we are inviting you to attend our tutorials. Kindly check out some of the benefits of attending our tutorials and how to register below.

[center]UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees[/center]

As at the time of writing this post, the tuition/school fees of University of Lagos (UNILAG) School of Postgraduate Studies ranges from course to course. However, there are compulsory charges for all the courses. These compulsory charges are N61,000 for new students and N16,000 for returning students. The image below is a breakdown of the compulsory charges associated with UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees.

[center]UNILAG Postgraduate Courses[/center]

The followings are the list of available UNILAG Postgraduate Courses. Please ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding.

You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list.
Application fees may not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list

Please note that we have deliberately omitted Mphil, Ph.D and some other courses due to insufficient space. Kindly visit our website above for the full list of courses.

Master of Science in Surveying and Geoinformatics (Full Time)
Master of Science in Systems Engineering (Full Time)
Master of Science in Urban and Regional Planning (Full Time)
Master of Security and Intelligence Studies (Part Time)
Master of Transportation Planning and Management (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia (Full Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Geophysics (Part Time)
Postgraduate Diploma in Maritime Environmental Studies (PGD-ME)

[center]UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Requirements[/center]

Master of Applied Geophysics (MAG) (Part-Time) Entry Requirement:

(i) Bachelor’s honours degree with at least a second class (lower division) honours in Physics, Geophysics or Geology. Candidates with Postgraduate Dioploma in Geophysics can also apply
(ii) For Ph.D. Geology or Ph.D. Geophysics a M.Sc. degree CGPA of 4.00 and above in each of them is required for

Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full-Time Part-Time and Executive) Entry Requirements:

Below are the requirements for admission into the MBA programmes:

Every applicant for admission into the MBA (FULL TIME) programme must have
i. Five credits in ‘O’ Level subjects, including English and Mathematics
ii. A Bachelor’s honours degree or HND (minimum of upper credit); however, possession of any of the professional qualifications recognized by the University Senate (such as ACA, ACIA, ACIS,ACII, ACIB and CIPM) shall be an added advantage
iii. To satisfy the School of Postgraduate Studies and Faculty of Business Administration in a selection process before admission
iv. To satisfy all other requirements of the School of Postgraduate Studies.
Every applicant for admission into the MBA (PART TIME) programme must have
ii. A Bachelor’s honours degree or HND (minimum of upper credit); however, possession of any of the professional qualifications recognized by the University Senate (such as ACA, ACIA, ACIS, ACII, ACIB and CIPM) shall be an added advantage
iii. At least 3 years post qualification work experience at a managerial position
iv. To satisfy the School of Postgraduate Studies and Faculty of Business Administration in a selection process before admission
v. To satisfy all other requirements of the School of Postgraduate Studies.
Every applicant for admission into the MBA (EXECUTIVE) (WEEKEND ONLY) programme must have:
ii. A Bachelor’s honours degree or HND (minimum of upper credit); however, possession of any of the professional qualifications recognized by the University Senate (such as ACA, ACIA, ACIS,ACII, ACIB and CIPM) shall be an added advantage
iii. At least 7 years post qualification work experience at a managerial position
iv. To satisfy the School of Postgraduate Studies and Faculty of Business Administration in a selection process before admission
v. To satisfy all other requirements of the School of Postgraduate Studies.

Master of Banking and Finance (MBF)(Part-Time)
Entry Requirements:
The MBF degree programme is open to candidate with
i. Bachelor’s honours degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration or Management from this University or any other recognized University.
ii. A Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and / or Finance from University of Lagos.
iii. Bachelor’s honours degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in other non-finance related discipline from this University or any other recognized University with a professional qualification in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Marketing, Insurance or Stockbroking such as ACA, ACCA, ICMA, ACIB, ACIS or MBA.

Master of Conflict Management (Part-Time)
Entry Requirement:
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree in any discipline of the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.
Master in Criminology (M.Crim) (Part-time and Full-time)
i. This Programme is designed to run for three Semesters for Full-Time students and four semesters for part-time students.
ii. Part-time lectures will hold on weekends and late evenings and candidates will be required to serve an internship in cognate organizations for a period of three months.
Entry Requirements:
Candidates will be eligible for admission if they possess a first degree in the Social Sciences/Humanities, and any other discipline from a recognized University. Preference will be given to applicants who are currently serving in the Police and other security agencies.

Master of Development Finance (MDF) (Part-Time)
Entry Requirements:
i. Bachelor’s honours degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration or Management from this University or any other recognized University.
ii. Holders of MBA degree (with specialization in Finance) with a Bachelor’s honours degree of this University or any other recognized University.
iii. A Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and / or Finance from University of Lagos.
iv. Bachelor’s honours degree in other non-finance related discipline from this University or any other recognized University with a professional qualification in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Marketing, Insurance or Stock broking such as ACA, ACCA, ICMA, ACIB, ACIS or MBA.

Master in Diplomacy and Strategic Studies (MDSS) (Part- Time)
Entry Requirement:
Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree in any discipline obtained from the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.

Master of Dispute Resolution (Part-Time)
Entry Requirement:
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree in any discipline of the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.

Master of Environmental Design
The Master of Environmental Design (MED) Programme leads to the First professional degree in Architecture.
To qualify for admission to the MED programme, a candidate must have any of the following:
i. Bachelor’s honours degree: B.Sc., BES in Architecture or equivalent from this University or any other recognized University with minimum of second class lower degree
ii. Satisfy all other requirements of the School of Postgraduate Studies.

Master of Environmental Management (M.E.M.) (Part-Time)
Entry Requirement:
The course is open to candidates who possess a Bachelor’s honours degree in Science, Science-based/ related, Engineering or Environmental Science courses of this University or other approved Universities.
Master of Facilities Management (MFM) (Part-Time)
Entry Requirements:
Candidates must, in addition to meeting the general requirements of the University and the Postgraduate School for admission, satisfy the following specific requirements:
a) Possess a good B.Sc. degree in Estate Management OR Architecture, Building, Quantity surveying, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material Engineering and other related disciplines from University of Lagos or any other recognized University.
b) Graduates of other disciplines with valid proof of 3 years employment in a Facility Management related job in a Facility Management organization, may be considered.
c) Possess at least three years’ post qualification experience in their respective fields NYSC inclusive). Membership of a relevant professional body – NIA, NIESV, NIOB, NSE, NIQS or their foreign equivalents will be an added advantage.
d) Achieve satisfactory performance at an entrance examination and or a selection process as may be deemed necessary.

Master of Public and International Affairs (MPIA)
Entry Requirements:
Master of Public and International Affairs (MPIA) Part-Time:- The four-semesters MPIA (Part-Time) programme is open to applicants who already possess a Bachelors honours degree (minimum of Third Class) in any discipline of this University or other approved Universities. All candidates will be required to go through a selection process in both written essay and computer based test.

[center]About UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS)[/center]

Postgraduate Studies began informally in various departments at the University of Lagos in the 1966/67 academic session.

In July, 1981, a School of postgraduate studies was established by Senate to coordinate and develop research studies through a formalised University-wide programme.

In pursuance of this mandate, the school has trained thousands of staff for the Nigerian industries, Universites in Nigeria and abroad, the Nigeria’s National Universities Commision, polytechnics, monotechnics and colleges ofeduacation, the armed forces, federal and state government and international agencies, as well as private establishments.

Vision

To be the best Graduate School in Africa and primus in pares in the world, and lead the University to achieve excellence in staff, research, consultancies, academic content and graduands through cutting-edge research and by employing up-to-date data acquisition, information analysis and knowledge delivery systems.

Mission

To provide advanced courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of high quality postgraduate programmes throughout the university to all persons irrespective of race, creed, sex, or political conviction ans consequently provide the general society with the needed high quality manpower

Objectives

The University of Lagos School of Postgraduate Studies aims at providing systematics academic and research programmes, geared towards the high level manpower needs of the country and the world.

Source: http://www.academia.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by adahkennedy(m): 3:59am On Jun 10, 2019
hello im yet to get the form
im a bit confused
am i eligible to apply for Msc public health with bsc(ed) health education (2.2 division)?
if no pls give me an option
Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by EnvConsultant(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
For past questions in your proposed course of study, contact 07087401623.
Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by resultskehinde(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
If you know you applied for MSc in production AND Operation Management for 2019/2020 kindly join the whatsapp group via the link below so we can share information appropriately.

https:///E0gW1uXlY7jChRgGUtwcRy

free past questions available
Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by EyinjuGod(f): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
please i need economics past questions janeeyinju@gmail.com
Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by Twyce: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello. I am interested in purchasing the form. Please is it still possible. Thanks
Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by sodiqsd: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please I have a question....

I registered for Masters in Computer Science (F/T), I submitted and completed the application. But I just secured a job and I would like to know if it’s possible to change my application to Part Time in Computer Science or Part time In Information Technology. Please I would be waiting for a swift reply cos I tried checking online on the unilag website and to alter changes it would cost #1000. I want to know before going ahead to make the changes and pay the money. I will be waiting in the comment section. Thanks
Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by precadel: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Please I want to know if unilag offers masters in good microbiology or they only do general microbiology
Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by onyii255(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
https:///CtHbMDhzQ0iF1U2upZpn8q

Group for MBA students
Re: All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d by Wiseplus123: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pls is 2019/2020 unilag MBA form out?

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Difficult Languages In The World / Live Updates: FG Vs ASUU Ongoing Meeting / Futminna Second Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.