Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

See Erigga's Shocking Response When Asked To Contribute On The Yahoo Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Erigga's Shocking Response When Asked To Contribute On The Yahoo Trend (878 Views)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Slimcase Shocking Response To Those That Thinks He Smokes And Drink / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Erigga's Shocking Response When Asked To Contribute On The Yahoo Trend by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
YABAGEEK reports that @erigganewmoney on twitter was recently called upon by @Babs_deebee asking him what he has to say about the trending Yahoo issue on Social Media. Then Erigga gave a shocking reply saying; "Na G mail I de use no be yahoo .. my mama say Mk I no de put mouth for waytin no concern me"

See;http://www.yabageek.com/2019/04/see-eriggas-shocking-response-when.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: See Erigga's Shocking Response When Asked To Contribute On The Yahoo Trend by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jubileeg45:
YABAGEEK reports that @erigganewmoney on twitter was recently called upon by @Babs_deebee asking him what he has to say about the trending Yahoo issue on Social Media. Then Erigga gave a shocking reply saying; "Na G mail I de use no be yahoo .. my mama say Mk I no de put mouth for waytin no concern me"

See;http://www.yabageek.com/2019/04/see-eriggas-shocking-response-when.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Read more=>http://www.yabageek.com/2019/04/see-eriggas-shocking-response-when.html

Re: See Erigga's Shocking Response When Asked To Contribute On The Yahoo Trend by StarUp: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
When you look at his answer critically, you will know that there are two things involved... It's either he wants to dodge the issue or he needs to go back to school.

1 Like

Re: See Erigga's Shocking Response When Asked To Contribute On The Yahoo Trend by Seanmike(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nice reply erigga
Re: See Erigga's Shocking Response When Asked To Contribute On The Yahoo Trend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
StarUp:
When you look at his answer critically, you will know that there are two things involved... It's either he wants to dodge the issue or he needs to go back to school.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guests At Beyonce's Mom, Tina Lawson's Wearable Art Gala. / Democracy Day: Actress Funke Adesiyan Spotted At The Eagles Square / Nigeria Slay Corper Show Of Her Bearing Cleavage Rocking Kaki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.