Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions (67932 Views)

"God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Celebrityblog: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer, Peruzzi, was caught on video romancing and kissing two slay queens in what seems like a party.

Tunde Ednut leaked the video online but deleted after few minutes but not before Thefamousnaija grabbed it.

Peruzzi is not new to this kind of controversy. Thefamousnaija recalls that an after sex video of Peruzzi in bed with one Tobi Jacob was Leaked last year.

Watch the video below and see reactions

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/peruzzi-caught-with-two-slay-queens.html?m=1

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Celebrityblog: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
More

Watch HERE

1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by officialteemi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
all for the money..
i want to unseen this..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Onyekachi419(f): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
This guy go like woman sha. What am i saying, grin guys lk woman

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Lordjb: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wehdon
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Ihutomi: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
he likes 100level students I hope these once are not in SS3.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by kings59: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
All these men carrying disease around from club to ashewo houses looking for innocent girls to infect.

Sha, people should be careful of whom they date

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by ReubenE(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lol

The funny part is, these girls would tell their genuine boyfriends or loving husbands that they are not in the mood.

They might even ask the boyfriend the ludicrous question....is sex food? Here they are, giving it out like a piece of cake in a party.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by RTSC: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Not my own wife sha.

I cant marry a wife that dresses like that or is in found in those circles with friends like that.
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Hintona(f): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Feminist in the house reporting cheesy

I know they won't like this but I see nothing wrong in the picture except that I think peruzzi was trying to rape the innocent girls

11 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Oovi5(f): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
What should we do with this news op

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
The way this guy dey press the yansh you go think na him and one angel moulded it there

But some girls are just fantastically stupid. I remembered my dad once told me when I was climbing the adulthood height that when a man see ladies legs during their days, men body will move but nowadays ladies on bikini can't even make man bomboy misbehave

May God give us good partner. Wife material is scarce these days. please don't abuse it when you found one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by GreatestA1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Reason I am scared of giving birth to girls. After spending a fortune raising a beautiful daughter, someone with vein-riddled hand would just be squeezing her yansh. Someone's daughter!

I am still encouraged by a few chaste girls around.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by tstx(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Make Tis guy no forget say STD dey real

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Circuit3: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Vanity
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guyman... I blame the hoes
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by highness25(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Popular Nigerian singer, Peruzzi, was caught on video romancing and kissing two slay queens in what seems like a party.

Tunde Ednut leaked the video online but deleted after few minutes but not before Thefamousnaija grabbed it.

Peruzzi is not new to this kind of controversy. Thefamousnaija recalls that an after sex video of Peruzzi in bed with one Tobi Jacob was Leaked last year.

Watch the video below and see reactions

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/peruzzi-caught-with-two-slay-queens.html?m=1
wetin consign me

No b who chop belle full de grab yansh?

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Adeesther56(f): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hiv/aids is real

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by flowx(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Perruzzi na bad guy... He just dey press the yahsh like kilode.
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Alejocs: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Stock in trade!
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Carlyboi(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
This guy go just dey act like I never chop when it comes to this osho girls maybe dude was even a virgin prior DMW!the guy no fine sef with him Old mayD hairstyle
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by flowx(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
kings59:
All these men carrying disease around from club to ashewo houses looking for innocent girls to infect.

Sha, people should be careful of whom they date
. STD victim spotted.... Make sure you treat your body well... He/she olosho...
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Acedave1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
no tym for dolling jor,peruzzi gbe body won
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by lastempero: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Onyekachi419:
This guy go like woman sha. What am saying, grin guys lk woman

Please count me out.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by chuksbenin: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
The way everybody is commenting, you'll feel they were naked. I bet none of you knows the story behind this picture.

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by poweredcom(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hoes everywhere wat do u expect make e no bang dem or wat abeg

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Onyekachi419(f): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
lastempero:

Please count me out.
are you gay shocked
Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
GreatestA1:
Reason I am scared of giving birth to girls. After spending a fortune raising a beautiful daughter, someone with vein-riddled hand would just be squeezing her yansh. Someone's daughter!

I am still encouraged by a few chaste girls still around.

The chaste girls last last one man go still press the yanch so cool down all female yansh must to be pressed.

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions by Omnifamous(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
please. help a sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) / Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.