Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,601 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

See What Happened To This Woman Caught Stealing In Supermarket - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Happened To This Woman Caught Stealing In Supermarket (333 Views)

One Chance Woman Caught And Stripped Unclad At Onitsha Main Market (video) / This Woman Crushed To Death By A Truck.( Graphic pics) / Who Can Tell Me About This Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Woman Caught Stealing In Supermarket by curvyqueen(f): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
This woman in picture with a police man is Helena from USA. She was caught stealing in the supermarket and the police was called to arrest her.

The surprise of all is when the policeman arrived at the scene and asked her what she stole, she said, "Five Eggs To Feed My Hungry Children."

The police officer took her back to the supermarket and bought her foodstuffs to feed herself and her kids.

Miss Helena started crying and asked the police officer, "Sir this is too much you have done for me.."

The police officer replied, "Sometimes we shouldn't apply the law but must apply the humanity!"

More Pics at: https://www.efogator.com/2019/04/woman-caught-in-supermarket.html

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Woman Caught Stealing In Supermarket by cosymyman: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: See What Happened To This Woman Caught Stealing In Supermarket by PlayerMeji: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sometimes we shouldn't apply the law...we should apply humanity...

Legend stuffs

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Woman Caught Stealing In Supermarket by EricBraven: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
I feel the pain of a mother

(1) (Reply)

Lifestyle: Rapper 50 Cent Cleans His Car's Tire With Champagne(photo/video) / Manitoba Nominee Program(adaptability) / See How Man Prevented His Food From Been Destroyed By Rain In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.