Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? (34947 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Uber, Taxify And Off Taxi: Please Which One Is The Cheapest To Ride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by oduademonest: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Move to South Carolina
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by technicallyrich(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Move to any oruba state.except lagos as it originally belong to ijaws and benin people.
Just like the indigens,their states are dirty and useless(there is a reason why states like anambra,rivers,abuja,delta states are expensive).
I have been to ibadamn and the city stink like dead goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by nicepoker101(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Shollay20:

I like osun for 24/7 supply supply....
Not all places o. It's only osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Guilderland1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Badonasty:

All northern states except Niger and fct

But minna is cheap now, abi which Niger are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by engrkaz(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
You go play baba ijebu u go tire
iTearHerToto:
Ijebu
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Chozen1665(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Katsina town

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by HOSTCOM(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
SweetBuns:
Warri
Akure √√√
Ibadan√√√√
AdoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (pls don't come here oooo) fuc...king expensive. House, food transport etc. I'm in Ado planning to leave already though.
Abeokuta√√√√√
Lagos :- depends on the area
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by YungMillionaire: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nobody has mentioned Sambisa forest. Everything is cheap in Sambisa. The only expensive issue in Sambisa is security
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by PopeFlatino(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nsukka
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Abbeyjaiyeola(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
If you like south west, you can do ibadan or ilorin... I bet ilorin is very chip, lively and interesting to live

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by leonard002(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Don't let only the cheapness of a place determine where you live.

Aim to make so much money that you live wherever you wish!

4 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Olibboy: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2019
shellybee:
In other words, which state has the lowest cost of living. PH is too costly for my liking.
I wanna move somewhere and start afresh somewhere else. So which part of Nigeria is ideal for a person like me?
The place should be lively and not too expensive to live in.
osun
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by kayo80(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2019
martineverest:
ibadan.... I'm from Niger Delta...,schooled in Benin,grew up in Lagos and served in Ibadan...the cheapness of life in Ibadan is beyond me

grin

I love Ibadan.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by missyb08(f): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2019
Osun State is actually a cool place to live in.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by grandstar(m): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:

Yeah but I once lived in the far north before I came down. Northerners don't actually rely on Government jobs, they create jobs for themselves like Mai shai, mai kura, mai bola mai yankuri etc..

And mai lorder and mai dens to marry grin
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by bigfather(m): 12:57am On Apr 27, 2019
Abeokuta
Ibadan
Ilorin
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Unlimitk(m): 12:59am On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
I visited Ado last year. The level of poverty there is unimaginable.

One thing I got from your rant is that you hate ekiti cos it's Christian dominated
You are a Yoruba Muslim even going to extent of defending northerners
When everybody know d reality of what goes on in north
Keep defending your fulani masters,slave
FYI,I'm Yoruba
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by datigbogirl: 1:03am On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
Ekiti state tongue but the next day you'll move out grin

Why?
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by oduademonest: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2019
datigbogirl:

Why?

because it is not South Carolina
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by logan2(m): 1:07am On Apr 27, 2019
I'm surprised nobody is mentioning Awka , Asaba and Uyo (Akwa Ibom)

4 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Ayasayas(m): 1:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Your occupation will determine, can you go to any state and continue your business or your office work?

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by blowjohn(m): 1:38am On Apr 27, 2019
shellybee:
In other words, which state has the lowest cost of living. PH is too costly for my liking.
I wanna move somewhere and start afresh somewhere else. So which part of Nigeria is ideal for a person like me?
The place should be lively and not too expensive to live in.

IBADAN IBADAN IBADAN IBADAN.
chai I miss that place o.
Even friendship is cheap there!

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Lovelyn451(f): 2:08am On Apr 27, 2019
sherylbakky:
Definitely, u'v not been to the North-west and the North-east region of this country.
there's no poverty in north abeg
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Lovelyn451(f): 2:10am On Apr 27, 2019
sherylbakky:
Definitely, u'v not been to the North-west and the North-east region of this country.
there's no poverty in north abeg...
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by tallfish145(m): 2:12am On Apr 27, 2019
Osun and very peaceful
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by ucomeoga: 2:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Jos, Plateau State

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by zexy2030(m): 2:21am On Apr 27, 2019
UBGG:

So this Warri wey I dey so is insecure? Really? Na Iyara you dey stay?
I reside in Okuotata, after Uti..
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Eynosaintval(m): 2:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Kukuma make am free na & dash it to your grandma.

[/color]
[/quote][color=#000099][quote author=joomedia post=77884940]Samsung Soundbar for sale (Get it almost for free )
--------------------------------------------------------
If you are looking forward to investing in a piece of sound equipment, you can Save money to by this TOKUBO Tested okay Samsung Sound Bar.

It doesn't take up space and the sound is a badass!

You can do a Bluetooth connection with a Samsung smart TV

There are ports for optical, USB, and HDMI connection

forget about the hype, come for it and listen to the output, I bet that you would be blown out.
----------------------------------------------------
Call right now or holla on WhatsApphatsapp: 0906267118
Note: I have only 1 left.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by snowball11(m): 3:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
there's no poverty in north abeg

Ywah,.........there's none! It's just that there are scattered all over the country doing their legitimate business of begging! grin
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Ominimercy(m): 3:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Jos, plateau state.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Sirafoy: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
I visited Ado last year. The level of poverty there is unimaginable.
Unimaginable poverty? I strongly disagreed with this.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by martineverest(m): 3:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

A graduate writing rubbish....even buhari is more learned than u without waec certificate.

U were born in Niger delta...schooled in benin...

Is benin. Not Niger delta.....
U should have said I was born in Niger delta and schooled there....

I wonder the sweetness in this coined name Niger delta if not mediocrity.
Ur level of comprehension is so low..... I'm from Niger Delta(origin),grew up in Lagos(residence),went to university of Benin(education),served in Ibadan (NYSC).whats hàrd tò understand?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traffic On Abuja-Keffi Expressway As Army Blocks Road To Stop Shiites (Photos) / Vehicle Filled With Packs Of Flashlight Catches Fire On 3rd Mainland Bridge / 10 Most Popular Non-capital Cities/towns In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.