Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

All You Need To Know About Burning Sensation And Painful Urination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All You Need To Know About Burning Sensation And Painful Urination (437 Views)

Burning Sensation And Pains On Stomach. I Need Cure / Stop The Burning Sensation And Urinate At Ease. / See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Burning Sensation And Painful Urination by Engineer11985(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Painful urination with burning is also known as dysuria, is most often felt in the tube that carries urine out of your bladder (called the urethra) or the area surrounding your genitals. The Pain is normally felt when you stop urinating.

Causes of painful urination (Dysuria)

Painful urination with a burning sensation is most common when you have urinary tract infection, irritation, or inflammation of the bladder, urethra, or prostate. In women its always cause by urinary tract infection. If you feel severe pain just as you stop urinating, your bladder is probably the source of the problem

Urinary tract infection (UTI): UTI occurs when excess bacteria build up somewhere in the urinary tract which causes the part to be infected and cause burning sensation during and after urinating. This part of the body runs from the kidneys to the bladder to the urethra, which carries urine toward the outside of the body.
Read more: https://healthinmind247.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-burning-sensation-and-painful-urination/

(1) (Reply)

Contraception After Sex / Please help me out I Forget Things Too Often. / HIV And/or AIDS: Stages Of HIV Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.