Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) (40985 Views)

Profile Of Shuaibu Yaman Abdulahi, PDP's Guber Candidate In Kwara State / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Liman Ibrahim, New Federal Fire Service Boss / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by Abass07(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2019
UNIZIK1stSon:
Why change a Major General for a Brigadier General?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Below 18?

Don't dare Click HERE!!!
kazaure too was initially a brig. Gen
Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by Guide777(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2019
c2far:
Any chance a woman will be Director General of NYSC some day? Meanwhile, who is the most distinguished on the role call of former DGs of the NYSC? I'll think Bomoi given my limited knowledge of the institution. I may be wrong.
You are right Bomoi was the best. A good man with a good heart. Welfarism was his ideology for staff and Corps members. 2nd to him maybe Tsiga. Taiga believed in upholding Corps welfare. But in terms of revolutionizing operational structures with ICT injection, both Okore-Afia and Olawumi stood out.

1 Like

Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by pheonixdld2(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2019
godofuck231:
Watin concern power bank now with this topic, nysc now works with power banks? what a dumb topic to throw in
Please be quiet...he was advertising his power bank for corps members that will be going to camp soon....considering there might be power challenges in camp.

1 Like

Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by Tomide007: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2019
UNIZIK1stSon:

Below 18?

Don't dare Click HERE!!!
Dg Nysc is a brigadier general appointment.

1 Like

Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by Gforce2019: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2019
UNIZIK1stSon:

Below 18?

Don't dare Click HERE!!!

The position is always occupy by a brigadier general...

1 Like

Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by Bella55555(f): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2019
femi4:
Okorie nko?
sorry I didn't see that one

1 Like

Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by stalwart123(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2019
MrAnele:
Checkout the past DG's

The Director-General
1. Col. Almadu Ali 1973 – 1975
2. Col. S.K. Omojokun 1975 – 1979
3. Col. P.K. Obasa 1979 – 1983
4. Col. E.A. Akpan 1983 – 1987
5. Col. A. Braimoh 1988 – 1990
6. Brig. General H.B. Momoh 1990 – 1994
7. Brig. General S.A. Sofoluwe 1994 – 1996
8. Brig. General S.M. Dule 1996 – 2000
9. Brig. General Ogunkoya 2000 – 2002
10. Rev. P.O. Okunromade Jan – March 2002
11. Police Comm. S.I. Ewokan 2002
12. Brig. General W. Oki 2002 – 2004
13. Brig. General Yusuf Bomol 2004 – 2010
14. Brig. General M.I. Tsiga 2010 – 2012
15. Brig. General N.T. Okorie Afia 2012 – 2014
16. Brig. Gen. Johnson Olawumi 2014 – 2016
17. Brigadier General S.Z. Kazaure 2016

Wetin you notice?

Kure is not on the list!!!

1 Like

Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by zubby29(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Abalado:
Sir,, help me, I want to join the Nigerian Army, please help me sir,,
just talk say to die Don dey hungry u
Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by Thunday1005(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Congrat, Buh nothing must affect alawee
Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by godofuck231: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2019
pheonixdld2:

Please be quiet...he was advertising his power bank for corps members that will be going to camp soon....considering there might be power challenges in camp.
your nitwit father should be quiet, bumcum
Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by Alejocs: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2019
Lordjb:
no WhatsApp number? Your telegram not active
Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 6:13am On May 01, 2019
gayman99:

Inbox me: Onosvictor@outlook.com.

Please reply, it's taking so long
Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by gayman99: 7:33am On May 01, 2019
doggedfighter:

Please reply, it's taking so long

Oh you mean I should just walk up to the General and say please give so so and so a job or am giving your phone number out. The way you sent your mail made me to have doubts. More am a senior officer with the Nigerian Army. You don't command me around. No cv, nothing. You just want his number. I ve got to be careful.
Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 8:55am On May 01, 2019
gayman99:

Oh you mean I should just walk up to the General and say please give so so and so a job or am giving your phone number out. The way you sent your mail made me to have doubts. More am a senior officer with the Nigerian Army. You don't command me around. No cv, nothing. You just want his number. I ve got to be careful.
I never asked for his number.
I asked for your number to make communication with you easier. I could not have asked for his because I don't know him.
Command you around ? Never did.Go through my mail again.
Sorry if I passed a wrong message not unintentional
Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 9:02am On May 01, 2019
gayman99:

I just have to go through my mail again.
I simply stated' kindly give me your number or WhatsApp to make communication with you easier'
Please check again to make sure you're talking about my mail.
Your response is indeed worrisome.
Re: Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) by pheonixdld2(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2019
godofuck231:
your nitwit father should be quiet, bumcum
For some reason i cant fanthom yet i will indulge you with a response. Its obvious you lack basic home training evident as virtue of the fact you weren't raised in a home but at a motor park by bandits and rogues. By the ways why would someone with sense use your username in a very public forum. Get senseeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.