Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Sahara Group Frustrates Applicants As Always - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Frustrates Applicants As Always (860 Views)

Sahara Group Limited Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme 2018 / Apply For Sahara Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Vital Information For Applicants As N-power Commences Physical Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Group Frustrates Applicants As Always by electronic(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Beware of Sahara Group!!
angry angry angry we have warned you.... angry angry angry

They claim to be an oil company with all kinds of packaging and good content on their website etc. But they will frustrate your destiny. When you apply to them, don't ever resign your job or any weird thing to go for their interviews. A friend of mine resigned his appointment recently when they invited them for a month training. Can you imagine that this people wasted their time for a whole month!!, only to employ one person?.

In a country where opportunities are scarce why do this people feed on peoples emotions and destinies. Sahara is notorious for this, they will make you pass through all kinds of stages and they will end up frustrating you life. This interviews would be held in Lagos, you see graduate sweating to raise the transport fare for such interviews. some times the interviews will get to 11 pm at night. Even when you finally meet the CEO face to face, there is no guarantee. They will also mock and scorn you as well, they come up with all kinds of useless interview requirements. Even great companies like google do phone interviews ,when you arrive on site, world class companies they pay your transportation and hotel bills because it makes common sense. You will be amazed by the brand of cars at their parking lot, the heartless people will stare you in the face and employ one person after you have sacrificed more than an arm.

These same company belongs to Tonye Patrick Cole a so called Nigerian billionaire entrepreneur, executive director and co-founder of Sahara Group. They are basically wolves in sheep clothing. They will be forming Jesus is lord! i wonder if Jesus Christ was a CEO, would he treat him like this? I guess Karma struck when he lost his election bid in Rivers State

Regardless, this is not a blackmail piece. Its just a warning to innocent and focused hardworking Nigerians who are looking for a better life for themselves and family. SAHARA GROUP is a sliding floor.

Don't do it! All that glitters is not gold. undecided

Please if you have any additional info, post below lets warn our fellow graduates. i will add it to the article
Enough is Enough

Beware!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Frustrates Applicants As Always by Fremaxx: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Did this happen in the Sahara group STEP program?
Re: Sahara Group Frustrates Applicants As Always by manny4u(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
I think thus should be shifted to front page so that applicant would be aware of this.
Re: Sahara Group Frustrates Applicants As Always by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2019
Sahara... SMH.. Too lazy to type the epistle in my head. Just take heart and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job In Ibadan / SPECIAL WEBLASS On Ecommerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Data Analyst Entry Level Or Internship Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.