Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Famous S3x Doll Said About Donald Trump In Rare Interview (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Famous S3x Doll Said About Donald Trump In Rare Interview (video) (783 Views)

My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) / Throwback Photo Of Michael Jackson And Trump In 1990 / ''I Don't Like Big Weddings'' - Adesua Etomi Says In Throwback Interview (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Famous S3x Doll Said About Donald Trump In Rare Interview (video) by massmediang: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
A famous sex doll is currently buzzing the internet after responding to questions about Donald Trump while engaging fans in a rare interview. The sex doll named Harmony Ianthe first talking sex doll in the world.
The sex doll seems to be very popular as video shows the Artificial Intelligence (AI) doll answering questions from fans.

One of the fans asked questions on Donald Trump and the sex doll’s response is now very popular on the internet.

The upgraded sex robot was filmed answering questions off the cuff to scores of fans in a breakthrough Facebook Live session, reports Daily Star.
Sex doll-tester Brick Dollbanger demonstrated the upgraded Harmony model online.

During the Q&A session, Harmony was able to hold an “unscripted conversation” with fans tuning in.
Brick put questions to the doll from the audience, who were viewing the demonstration in San Diego, California.
After saying hello, the robot responded with: “Good afternoon, baby.”

Brick asked: “Do you like me?” Harmony then responded with: “I like you so much baby.”
One fan asked the doll what she thought about US president Donald Trump.
Watch video here:
https://massmediang.com/famous-s3x-doll-discusses-donald-trump-in-rare-interview-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Overpowers And Tries To Rape A Man In Public (video) / New Mum Brutally Beaten Up By Husband Three Days After Giving Birth To Their Chi / Bbnaija 2019: Simply Tacha Wins Herself A Task In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.