Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby (11594 Views)

Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) / Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos / Police arrest Lagos school gardener over murder of SS3 student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by chinambusay: 3:47am On Apr 27, 2019
The Lagos Police have arrested a Lagos daycare operator, over the defilement of a 21-month-old baby placed in her care.It was gathered that the baby was molested at the daycare facility in the Egbeda area of Lagos State, owned by the lady identified simply as Veronica. She was arrested alongside her brother who claimed to be innocent of the alleged crime. The Lagos daycare operator who denied the incident happened in her custody, was arrested by the police after the mother of the baby brought her home in the evening from the daycare and noticed she was running temperature. Upon being taken to a nearby private hospital after the first aid she gave her did not improve her health condition, a medical examination revealed that “she was bleeding from her vagina and her hymen had been ruptured.”

Christiana, a trader, who deals in shoes and clothes said "I usually took my baby to a daycare in Egbeda off Gowon Estate and would pick her while I was returning from my shop in the evening. I used to drop her with Madam Veronica, who operates the daycare. She also runs a primary school by the side. On February 12, I dropped her as usual and when I went to pick her in the evening, I noticed that she was running temperature. I gave her paracetamol but by the next morning, her condition had become worse. She could not stand or walk. I rushed her to the hospital. The doctor examined her and said she had been defiled. The doctor asked me to go and bring police report before he would treat her. I went to the Idimu Police Station and reported the case. The police asked me to take them to the woman’s house. They arrested her and her brother who was living with her.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/27/police-arrest-lagos-daycare-operator-over-defilement-of-baby/

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by simhost: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Nice one.

I wonder what people gain from this act.

If you don't want to be arrested for failed delivery use hosted sim for bulksms DND solution
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by lanrexdo(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Proper investigation should be done. In order to escape accountability for his crimes, the perpetrator does everything in his power to promote forgetting. If secrecy fails, the perpetrator attacks the credibility of his victim. If he cannot silence her absolutely, he tries to make sure no one listens. There are allot of shady school everywhere. I just wonder! May God help us all and heal the wounded.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by paddyofboss(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2019
How manage e take rnter
Pedophiles must die a terrible death

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2019
lanrexdo:
cheesy cheesy

Y smiling
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by OgbanjeProphet: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Whoever did that to that innocent baby will suffer impotence.

Meanwhile people should stop bringing innocent children to this world to come and suffer like this. If you love money too much, or you are too busy to take good care of your own children by yourself, please remain childless.

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Caseless: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Animal!
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Upton: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2019
I am just scared. I don't understand what is happening in this world.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by incogni2o: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2019
simhost:
grin

Wonders shall never end.

When ye see these things.

Know that the end is near.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2019
simhost:
grin

What's funny huh
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by northvietnam(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2019
So u open pampers full of sheet and baby urine, and u begin to penetrate with Dickson or DJ grand Fingers... Tuuuuuuuuuiaaaaaaah....

Oga u must be possessed just like the Risky Bob

I think the crime was committed by the said BROTHER that was living with her...

She might not know what really transpired...

I know she won't just defile a baby cuz it will affect her biz, na the silly pedo brother be the suspect

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Danelo(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2019
Why not just say the baby is a year and 9 months old, which one is 21 months old again?

What's left to be read on Nairaland o?
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by poshestmina(f): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2019
cry cry cry.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2019
Serious case, must be investigated thoroughly.

I blame Lagos State too... Are they adequately monitoring daycare centers?

As more women enter the workforce, daycare's are going to be important. So they have to be well monitored

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by paddyofboss(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Ela020:

Y smiling
He's a pedo
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Note: This might also be fake news
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by stag: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2019
chinambusay:
The doctor asked me to go and bring police report before he would treat her. I went to the Idimu Police Station and reported the case. The police asked me to take them to the woman’s house. They arrested her and her brother who was living with her.”

This is the first time “Go & bring Police report” by a doctor seems to be reasonable undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by woleabayo(f): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2019
HUMMM NKAN NBE EEE
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Kendumazy(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Mheen
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by pelicanbeau(f): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2019
Human being doing evil to themselves
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by asawanathegreat(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2019
Animal is better than this human being
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by dollarsplenty(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2019
young girls are becoming endangered each day. Paedophiles are on the increase each day .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2019
This one pass peodophile. This is like some weirdo money spinning kind of ritual rubbish
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by ekensi01: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2019
How can you enjoy a small child that cries when you bleep her?

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Malawian(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2019
2 year baby? Is this for real seriously?
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Cadec007(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Any person that would come here and advertise bet9ja.... Take 10....

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by dalass(f): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Teeboi56: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Oga oooo 21 month old baby
Nigeria has turn to another thing
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2019
The news is inconclusive. We need to know the full name of the paedophile so that we can acknowledge and congratulate the tribe that is being represented.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by chukwuibuipob: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2019
sad Fear dem ipob yamz legz,hairy chest dem dem.Wickedness/ evil is their watchwords
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by rastaLivity: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Common gerrout, bloggers and lies. How can someone even concede the idea of raping a 21 months old baby

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby by melanch(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
We have psychos everywhere. May God help us o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos) / 5 Reasons Some Men Sleep With Their Daughters / Taraba: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nine In Fresh Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.