Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Get 1k Per Each Health Article - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 1k Per Each Health Article (1012 Views)

Attn. CBN: POS Operators Now Charge 1k Per N10,000 Withdrawal In Benin City! / UPDATED!!! Get 1k To 1m Youtube Views Starting From $7 24hours delivery / Join Team Of Experience Entrepreneur And Learn How To Earn Up To 1k Per Day And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2019
There are numerous opportunities online. You just need to identity the right one and exploit it for your own benefit.

A platform that shares health related contents is currently paying writers 1k per each unique article. If you can compose at least 5 articles daily, that's 5k! Sweet, right? I'm a living witness and I can boldly attest to its genuineness.

For full details on how to get started, kindly navigate to my blog:

https://www.bixzone.com/2019/03/make-money-daily-on-hiwap.html
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by enolife2(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2019
show your earning alart
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2019
I have withdrawn over 150k within two months. The platform is real. Check the screenshots

Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2019
Check the screenshots above
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by pelummy50(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Ok bro how can I contact you for tutoring
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2019
Get my contact from my blog
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by dan47: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
The platform sucks!!! I wrote and submitted 10 articles for over 2 weeks now, they have been pending for that long.
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by enolife2(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
dan47:
The platform sucks!!! I wrote and submitted 10 articles for over 2 weeks now, they have been pending for that long.

Did you pay the N2000?

Megaboss7 what can you say about this
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Your articles ought to be in trash. You can recheck. The moderators in charge of approving articles don't normally approve plagiarized article. You need to ensure your article meets up with the copyscape originality standard.

You shouldn't expect them to approve ill-composed and stolen articles.
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by freddyly: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
1k for how many words?
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
freddyly:
1k for how many words?

500 words
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by dan47: 3:29am On May 01, 2019
Megaboss7:
Your articles ought to be in trash. You can recheck. The moderators in charge of approving articles don't normally approve plagiarized article. You need to ensure your article meets up with the copyscape originality standard.

First of all, I said "pending" if my articles were in trash, they wouldn't be pending now would they
The first article I wrote got approved 6 hours later. The next 10 that followed has been pending for almost 3 weeks.
They only approved 2 yesterday, and trashed one. I still have 7 pending, and the one that got trashed was a 100% free from plagiarism. Funny enough an article I wrote about gouts that I submitted before actually running a plagiarism check had 2% plagiarism and it got approved, while the one that got trashed was plagiarism free.
I don't think plagiarism is the main reason they trash articles, I regret joining Hiwap though, those articles I wrote would have served me well if I had created my own health blog, and the 2k would have gotten me enough suya.
Now I'm waiting for God knows how long to know my fate on the remaining 7. Hiwap isn't worth it at all.
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by dan47: 3:34am On May 01, 2019
Megaboss7:

I've been writing for quite a while now, and I think the last time I wrote an ill-composed article was 2011. Hiwap just can't afford to pay for articles anymore, that's just my 2 cents on the issue. So for those joining Hiwap, it is at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 8:10am On May 07, 2019
dan47:

First of all, I said "pending" if my articles were in trash, they wouldn't be pending now would they
The first article I wrote got approved 6 hours later. The next 10 that followed has been pending for almost 3 weeks.
They only approved 2 yesterday, and trashed one. I still have 7 pending, and the one that got trashed was a 100% free from plagiarism. Funny enough an article I wrote about gouts that I submitted before actually running a plagiarism check had 2% plagiarism and it got approved, while the one that got trashed was plagiarism free.
I don't think plagiarism is the main reason they trash articles, I regret joining Hiwap though, those articles I wrote would have served me well if I had created my own health blog, and the 2k would have gotten me enough suya.
Now I'm waiting for God knows how long to know my fate on the remaining 7. Hiwap isn't worth it at all.

Which plagiarism tool are you using oga? I don't know why some of we Nigerians like blaming people for our own shortcomings.

You wanted them to approve both junk and worthy articles on their page, right? I've been writing on that platform without any hitch. If you don't know how to compose something sellable, learn and stop speaking ill of people's business.
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by enolife2(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2019
Megaboss7:

Which plagiarism tool are you using oga? I don't know why some of we Nigerians like blaming people for our own shortcomings.

You wanted them to approve both junk and worthy articles on their page, right? I've been writing on that platform without any hitch. If you don't know how to compose something sellable, learn and stop speaking ill of people's business.
who are them?

are you not one of the admin and founder of that platform

why are now doing as if you not one of them

1 Like

Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by ChocolateBunny: 10:37pm On May 07, 2019
dan47:

Wow sorry about what you passed through and thank you for this. ,was about joining but with this I've changed my mind, thanks
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by phemmy51: 11:33pm On May 07, 2019
come let's work together people are cashing out daily getting alerts at intervals its no scam fast n reliable simple with no stress DM me to get started 08081270569
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 5:44pm On May 08, 2019
enolife2:

who are them?

are you not one of the admin and founder of that platform

why are now doing as if you not one of them

One of the founders? I'm Egu Chris, not Joy Samuel. I'm one of the active writers on the platform.
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 5:48pm On May 08, 2019
ChocolateBunny:
Wow sorry about what you passed through and thank you for this. ,was about joining but with this I've changed my mind, thanks

Quite laughable. It's based on self-determination. Those who are aware of the genuineness of the platform would still promote it.
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by enolife2(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2019
Megaboss7:

One of the founders? I'm Egu Chris, not Joy Samuel. I'm one of the active writers on the platform.
Egu Chris is one the platform founder and admin

you can't come deceive us here
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by beebi5(f): 10:26am On May 09, 2019
Please how do I signup? The link is not working.
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by Megaboss7: 4:54am On May 10, 2019
enolife2:

Egu Chris is one the platform founder and admin

you can't come deceive us here

Lol. Can I have a screenshot of where you saw that? I expected you to be more reasonable bro. Why would I denounce such sweet position if truly I'm one of the admins?

The project has a great potential. I would be extremely glad if I were one of the admins. It's not compulsory to participate, it's optional. Those who understand how it works will definitely exploit the platform.
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by dan47: 1:16am On Jun 09, 2019
Megaboss7:

Lol...I use a premium grammarly account. I was using Hiwap to pass time, and add to my portfolio. I wrote 15 articles for Hiwap, only 4 has been approved the rest are still pending. There are over 450 articles pending on Hiwap right now. Most times they only approve 2-3 articles a week. They haven't approved, or deleted any article for almost 3 weeks, so I wonder how you make your money writing for them.
Re: Get 1k Per Each Health Article by dan47: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Please look at the number of pending articles, no article has been approved or trashed for over 2 weeks. As a matter of fact, the number of articles approved from may 1st till June 8th is not up to 7. So I don't know how OP makes his money on Hiwap, but I am very very sure it is definitely not from writing.

(1) (Reply)

Take N10m Or Spend 1hour With Aliko Dangote? / Do You Want More Likes And Followers On Your Facebook Page? / Order For Your Dry Ponmo [cowskin]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.