Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos (22069 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Missing Man Found Dead In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Missing Man Found Dead In A River In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
The family is lucky sars didn't kill him and tag him a kidnapper like they do others.

Even kidnappers will contact family members after they get their victims.

Give a fool a gun and a badge and watch him perform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by ikorodureporta: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bt d guy say nobody detain am
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by fabianiweka: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
In other to stop this menace perpetrated by the Nigeria police all Nigerian should agree to elect a Station do i mean the head of police station should be civilian

1 Like

Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Didi2d:
Whatever his offences are, does it mean that the Nigerian police cannot contact his family members?
That's how I was locked up in a police cell for days living my family looking for.
Not until my family went on a search, heading to the last place I told them I was going to, they went around that area asking questions, not until someone told my elder brother he looks like someone that was arrested some days ago by the police, that's how they decided to check the police station.

I can't forget the look on my Dads face when he saw me inside the cell holding those iron

Uhmmm
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Didi2d(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kearl:

Hmm, what were you arrested for , how was it resolved? Were you innocent ? And were you charged to court ?

Lol..
It was a funny story, I have mentioned that event here on nairaland.
On that faithful Saturday, I went to the field to a football match between my area and and area across the road. On my way going, just close to the field, I notice a woman pointing at me. Just before I move another step, I heard the man that was standing with the woman calling me, so I decided to go and meet them, guess what! The woman screamed, that I am one of the guys that went to rob her in the night
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Ugosample(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kendumazy:
Imagine! Foreigners on Nairaland reading about the bad things happening in this country would just be like "is that really a country or a war zone" smh. Maybe it's high time the Nigeria police needs to go to 1 year mandatory reorientation on civil rights and civil laws.

Nigerians are the ones exposing themselves
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Emyjeze(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Didi2d:

Lol..
It was a funny story, I have mentioned that event here on nairaland.
On that faithful Saturday, I went to the field to a football match between my area and and area across the road. On my way going, just close to the field, I notice a woman pointing at me. Just before I move another step, I heard the man that was standing with the woman calling me, so I decided to go and meet them, guess what! The woman screamed, that I am one of the guys that went to rob her in the night
inconclusive ....mtcheeeew

Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Didi2d(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Emyjeze:
inconclusive ....mtcheeeew

Well, I was lucky I wasn't given jungle justice. So when the lady saw that her trick isn't working she call the police to come arrest us, cos she later pointed at a guy passing bye.

To cut the story short, after my release from cell I and my elder brother went to the woman's house. Despite our threat she didn't mention a word.
A lady gave us a sign to come meet her, she simply advised us to just go thank God am alive, that that woman is somehow evil...
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
nigeria youths are cowards, i remember how sars harassed me about a month ago because they thought i was too fresh hence i must be a yahoo boy, one even stupidly asked me which country i am from maybe because i am fair in complexion........ after much dragging and my id card saved me.... na so spectators begin de hail me oga you know your right and in my mind why didn't you cowards intervened instead you decide to watch from afar the problem is we fear this criminals too much in this country.. lazy cowards youths everywhere

Yeah, you're right. But how many times have you yourself interfered like that. Personally, I can boldly say that I interfered when two soldiers were beating the hell out of a biker who nearly caused an accident.
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
jrusky:
So the police just kept him in their custody for weeks no bail? No cintact with his family? Not taken to court? So please what is the police and the station he is plan or trying to do?

I guess this is how many missing souls are kept in police custody and after awhile with nothing to incriminate him he would be kill, end of story bah?
They do sell people like that to ritualist that pays huge sum.

1 Like

Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
maasoap:

Yeah, you're right. But how many times have you yourself interfered like that. Personally, I can boldly say that I interfered when two soldiers were beating the hell out of a biker who nearly caused an accident.

uncountable, i don't have time to tell you stories now
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by maasoap(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

uncountable, i don't have time to tell you stories now

You should have time, that's how you motivate people. Not by calling them names
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Onyenna(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

The funniest thing be say, the guy fit no commit any crime but Nigerian police being who dey are will look for festive

money, come pick the innocent man drop for cell

But in their professional work, they are always found wanting

Real shame on them!!!

How sure are we that they don't even use or sell them to ritualist self undecided

I mean if you can arrest someone without the family knowing, no be kidnapping be that

Even Kidnappers are not that heartless!... They would've contacted his family......

1 Like

Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by legba1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
I agree with the person up there that says we are cowards...this cycle will countinue unless it is checked by a serious outcry or riot and peaceful/violent demonstration.

We need to stop this rubbish....how on earth will you pick a grown man with family, lock him up without communicating with his family.....this is why their live is usually misrable....their children are worst off
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Onyenna:

Even Kidnappers are not that heartless!... They would've contacted his family......
Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na true oooooo
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Berankis: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
nigeria youths are cowards, i remember how sars harassed me about a month ago because they thought i was too fresh hence i must be a yahoo boy, one even stupidly asked me which country i am from maybe because i am fair in complexion........ after much dragging and my id card saved me.... na so spectators begin de hail me oga you know your right and in my mind why didn't you cowards intervened instead you decide to watch from afar the problem is we fear this criminals too much in this country.. lazy cowards youths everywhere
True! We are weak a people! surpressed, easily intimidated, too afraid to stand up for anything.
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Meritocracy: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kearl:

Sir, you are not allowed to keep a suspect more than 24 hours without giving bail or charging the person to court, unless in armed robbery/ murder cases. Also the suspect has a right to maintain silence and/or contact his lawyer after being arrested. This is just plain lawlessness.

Do you know those police got charge and bail lawyers and if you don't have something to bail yourself, its prison straight. They will tag you criminals and only God can free person because they will seized your phone and will never allow you to contact anybody.
Re: Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos by Gatsbythegreat1: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
What might be his offense?

Probably refused to pay bribe after been tagged a yahoo man angry

You are correct.that is the only offense in SARS book of law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Fellow Housewife In Yobe . Graphic Photos / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Selling Marijuana In School In South Africa / Man Who Snatched Bag Of A Bank Customer In Lagos Beaten By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.