Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch (10324 Views)

Terrorism/kidnapping: Influential Northern Senator Under Watch / 3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by dre11(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2019
THE jostle for the leadership of the two chambers of the National Assembly may have set the Presidency against some ministers and leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who are believed not to be committed to the ruling party’s desire that Senator Ahmad Lawan and Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila become the Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives respectively.

The Presidency is said to be irked by the activities of the ministers and party leaders in question, as they are said to be hobnobbing with deviant APC National Assembly members-elect who have vowed not to support the party’s preferred candidates.

Sentry gathered that many of the errant ministers and party leaders have become jittery on realising that the Presidency is angry with them and they do not know the kind of measures that could be taken against them.

https://thenationonlineng.net/nass-leadership-tussle-ministers-party-leaders-under-watch/

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by ironheart(m): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Good move by the president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Dannyset(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2019
I have said it times without number; if you allow the chestbeaters to push and use you against the wishes of the party, the consequences will be grave.

The legislative arm isn't a rubber stamp, but we all saw how the Sarathief-Doomgara led NASS was a clog in the wheel of the progress of this government. We won't accept that shiiiiit this time.

Be used and be dealt with.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by kaen1317: 6:39am On Apr 27, 2019
Which means that Saraki really peppered them that they can't afford to eat the same kind of pepper for 4 more years

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 27, 2019
THE jostle for the leadership of the two chambers of the National Assembly may have set the Presidency against some ministers and leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who are believed not to be committed to the ruling party’s desire that Senator Ahmad Lawan and Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila become the Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives respectively.

Even if I was a Senator, I would be angry at such statement, does that mean if I expressed my choice on my party members, I would be pursued and hunted down?

This is all shades of wrong.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Tinubu newspaper is jittery.Gbajabiamilla will never be speaker

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Bossontop(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2019
undecided
We sef too dey watch una na, make we see d buhari Yes-Men wey una wan put for there.

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by hardasan(f): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2019
The Presidency not The President

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Chimaokigwe: 6:40am On Apr 27, 2019
kaen1317:
Which means that Saraki really peppered them that they can't afford to eat the same kind of pepper for 4 more years

And we can see how Saraki ended up.

5 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Chimaokigwe: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You're back. Ignorant Legal adviser to Onnoghen and thieves of all kinds. How is SalamRushdie your apprentice?

How do you feel seeing your daddy Onnoghen eating grass despite your noisemaking like a loquacious stammer?

I'm very happy you're not supporting Gbaja. It shows he would win. All those you support usually lose like Saraki, Onnoghen, Adeleke, Atiku, etc.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Generalwoodz(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Wetin consign me how this wan take bring back Buhari from london
Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2019
We must get it right this time around.

We believe in our President.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Acedave1(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2019
game of thrones, naija no dey carry last
Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Egalitarian1: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2019
The same under watch that they were subjected to when the Saraki 2015 scenario occurred.
Yeye dey smell! Abeg, tell me something else especially how presidency has restrategized to ensure security of lives and properties of average Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Moventist: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2019
We can't have two Muslims head two Chambers . Chritians are majority in the two Chambers , they shouldn't take our simplify for granted . If Muslims were having our strength ,no Christian will smell that seat because of their bigotry

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Pa Shukudi is that you? I thought you should be mourning?

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Moventist: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You're back. Ignorant Legal adviser to Onnoghen and thieves of all kinds. How is SalamRushdie your apprentice?

How do you feel seeing your daddy Onnoghen eating grass despite your noisemaking like a loquacious stammer?

I'm very happy you're not supporting Gbaja. It shows he would win. All those you support usually lose like Saraki, Onnoghen, Adeleke, Atiku, etc.

Same Religious card was used against Gbaja in 2015 this time he can't escape it .
Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Dannyset(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2019
kaen1317:

Yes oooo! He should go and be bathing with the pepper now in Yaounde with his lord.

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Dannyset(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

How far for Onnoghen na?

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by MrSix: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2019
OK Na...
Like they have the interest of the masses at the end.

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery within Lagos
Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by straighttalk(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2019
zoo
Re: NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch by simhost: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2019
They brought DND issue and we provided the solution for bulksms users.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Matawalle Lays Foundation For N8.631 Billion RUGA Project / Osinbajo: Why We Need To Rethink How SMEs Are Regulated All Over The Country / No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.