Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me (23753 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by MhizMuna: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2019
Former husband to actress Toyin Abrahams, Adeniyi Johnson, has revealed the lessons he learnt from his first marriage.

Johnson, whose marriage to Abrahams hit the rocks a few years ago, tied the knot with Seyi Edun in a quiet ceremony last year.According to the actor, his marriage has taught him lots of lessons, despite being accused of all sorts of bad things.

“People keep pointing accusing fingers at me like ‘he has a broken marriage, he couldn’t manage a home; he had a second marriage before 40 and all sorts’.  Yes, I concur but do you know God uses the foolish things of this world to confirm the wise.

https://www./2019/04/lessons-my-first-marriage-to-toyin-abrahams-taught-me-adeniyi-johnson.html

5 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2019
we don hear you bro...my next door neighbor then... we used to know how you bring all sort of girls into your house then and how you told us toyin is your sure way to stardom... I wish I can remind you all this. but you may have forgotten... enjoy your marriage and save the mess..

modified.. I'm not cooking up stories... I can give the house address, street name of adeniyi Johnson prior to his marriage to toyin.. he is someone I see almost everyday then...

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by iammo(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by teesugar(f): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
we don hear you bro...my next door neighbor then... we used to know how you bring all sort of girls into your house then and how you told us toyin is your sure way to stardom... I wish I can remind you all this. but you may have forgotten... enjoy your marriage and save the mess..
Don't mind the yeye guy! He just used Toyin to get Fame and enter stardom.

35 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by sholatem(f): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2019
He actually confirmed that he messed up,on his instagram page then,but he is now playing a victim card.

23 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Uniform123: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
So?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Queenserah26(f): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
We don hear
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by princeade86(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
After u don chop ur own finish. Waka

6 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by infogenius(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
MhizMuna:
Former husband to actress Toyin Abrahams, Adeniyi Johnson, has revealed the lessons he learnt from his first marriage.

Johnson, whose marriage to Abrahams hit the rocks a few years ago, tied the knot with Seyi Edun in a quiet ceremony last year.According to the actor, his marriage has taught him lots of lessons, despite being accused of all sorts of bad things.

“People keep pointing accusing fingers at me like ‘he has a broken marriage, he couldn’t manage a home; he had a second marriage before 40 and all sorts’.  Yes, I concur but do you know God uses the foolish things of this world to confirm the wise.

https://www./2019/04/lessons-my-first-marriage-to-toyin-abrahams-taught-me-adeniyi-johnson.html

Meaning what? What is the message? What are the lessons? Answers not in this post.

6 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by HitSong: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
99 percent of all our actresses are in Prostitution.

Including Toyin EGBEGBE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by calculator123(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Seen
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Pavore9: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Men tend to be quieter in their second marriage because should the second one crash, the ex-wife gets her vindication! cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Optional09: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
I don’t talk about sex movies, I have got to go
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Where are the fvcking lessons.

Lalasticlala who pushed this to FP?

Where are the fvcking lessons? Warn you junior mods to stop pushing trash to fp

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Reelmii: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
infogenius:

Meaning what? What is the message? What are the lessons? Answers not in this post.
dont mind this bloggers

they will be misleading the children of Israel

different topic, different write up
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Great point
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by sunkieisland(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
MhizMuna:

he had a second marriage before 40 and all sorts’.  Yes, I concur but do you know God uses the foolish things of this world to confirm the wise.

It's actually " to confound the wise" and not confirm.

6 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by aalangel(f): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mtchewwww
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by wumade: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
[q1uote author=emmanuelpopson post=77891335]we don hear you bro...my next door neighbor then... we used to know how you bring all sort of girls into your house then and how you told us toyin is your sure way to stardom... I wish I can remind you all this. but you may have forgotten... enjoy your marriage and save the mess.. [/quote]

Are you for real? Mehn, sometimes life is so unfair!
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by tydi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pavore9:
Men tend to be quieter in their second marriage because should the second one crash, the ex-wife gets her vindication! cheesy

I wouldn't divorce and marry any woman again.. not in this life not even in after life..
go serve jail term for years and be released then you could value the sweetness of freedom.. e sweet pass mad woman t0t0

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Tissyjay(f): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bro keep the sermon
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by mechanics(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
hmmmm, see how he's twisting the Bible, did God told him to divorce his wife?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by chizzynyeka: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Don't mind the yeye boy
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Printerscanner: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
teesugar:
Don't mind the yeye guy! He just used Toyin to get Fame and enter stardom.

Yet, he still doesn't have the so called fame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by YungMillionaire: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
This guy na my guy for Lag o! The way wey women dey rush am...fear go catch u...if dem say Yoruba demon...na Niyi be commandant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by anthonyuncle(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
dz guy is cool, toyin too ain't bad, I wonder how they didn't work out
Re: Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me by Mayor555(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Printerscanner:

Yet, he still doesn't have the so called fame

You say? Niyi doesn't have what?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim K Poses Completely Na*ked To Show Off Pregnant Belly / Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards / Patoranking Dapper In These New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.