Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time (26575 Views)

'Celebrate Me': Timaya Confronts Patoranking For Not Mentioning Him As Big Name / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Up And Coming Artiste First P Calls Out Patoranking For Stealing His Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Gistvic: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Zimbabwe girl was seen crying profusely after meeting popular Nigerian singer Patoranking for the first time. Gistvic Reports.

Patoranking comforted the girl as he decided to gift her two free ticket to his show which her mother initially didn't want her to go.

The Girl was heard saying in the video:
"My Boyfriend is a dummy and am so happy I met you"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/zimbabwe-girl-burst-into-tears-after.html

2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by PrettyGist: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2019
tongue

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2019
Her happiness for meeting patoranking is justified.

But calling her boyfriend a dummy is totally unjustified.

Why are women like this?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by MikeBetty(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Awol1:

Why are women like this?
She Better Walk Out Of The Affair Than To Humilate The Gentleman. Thats Character Of Women, To Demean The Guy To Attract Sympathy.

10 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Petersamuel8(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Our celebrities seems to be the only ones making us proud globally, we deserve better politicians than the ones we have

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Kendumazy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hmmmm. So, some of them are these brainless everywhere. Calling his boyfriend dummy because of few hours fame.
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Oluwatosean(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
If your boyfriend is a dummy, what does that make you Mtcheew
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by wilsonchilboy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
For her dirty mind patoranking will stay wif her forever ewu

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Chiemeka1: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
So all that pastor can gift her is 2 tickets to his show. I no blame am because the girl na ewu Zambia.
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by West2019(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mumu girl .for ur mind partor go marry u .abi
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by crazyABO(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Smart mother doesnt want her to go get her ass phvked over 2 tickets shocked in David's voice one ticket is a scarce ticket tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Myself2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Awol1:

Why are women like this?

You dey mind am,,,why drag the innocent boyfriend into her emotional breakdown ??
The boyfriend sef try,,, see the girl forehead like Ghana coconut

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by realstars: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
That is romantic cry, most women do experience that when thy fall in love with a star artist
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by crazyABO(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Smart mother doesnt want her to go get her ass phvked over 2 tickets grin in Davido's voice one ticket is a scarce ticket tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by femi4: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Zimbabwe material
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Westsida: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by columbus007(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
This guy go need to sprinkle some water for his head this time around,wonder why girls we meet him and now be crying.
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Reload101: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
She's posses by evil spirit
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Next news Zimbabwe girl who called her boyfriend dummy cause of Patoranki was thrown out from the window

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by realstars: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
She need one corner
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by macello4(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
women are chimpazi simple.
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by TANID(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Another One Again ?

Then After That What Happened ?
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Ilamina(f): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
All the zimbabwean girls i have met
Have been horrible to me
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by PetroDollax: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
stop talking nonsense. why not a forehead like nigeria coconut?

[s]
Myself2:

You dey mind am,,,why drag the innocent boyfriend into her emotional breakdown ??
The boyfriend set try,,, see the girl forehead like Ghana coconut
[/s]
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by stchinedu: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Myself2:

The boyfriend set try,,, see the girl forehead like Ghana coconut

Ghana coconut? cheesy cheesy

Hmmm, my guy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by FuckThaMod: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Her bf is a dummy and yet she is his gf undecided. She is the greatest dummy, see her black head like kiwi polish angry
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Young117(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Check her kpekus she is wet already
Re: Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time by Bridget95(f): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ugly biiitch with fish brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saint Obi To Give Fans N100k Recharge Cards On His Birthday, Fans Hail Him (pics / Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter / BBNaija Ceec Bags Another Endorsement Deal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.