Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos (34691 Views)

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo / Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Adeitanajoke(f): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2019
The son of Veteran Nollywood practitioners Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs, Olusoji and his wife Boma have welcomed their first child.

The baby named Oluwasoromidayo Atarah Owanemi Abimbola Jacobs was born in Maryland, USA, one week ago. The couple got martied last year in Port Harcourt and Lagos.

Boma shared beautiful photos from her maternity shoot and adorable one of the newborn on Instagram.

"My Heavenly Father has done it again. His Grace upon my life is inexplicable...the past couple of years has been phenomenal. Wow � @mrjacobs_jnr I still can’t believe we are now responsible for another life�Thank you Lord for finding us worthy of this bundle of joy� @ajokesilva hello Grandma� @_olujacobs hello Grandpa �@douglasddimkpa Hello JollyGrandpa�We are glad to change your status���Oluwasoromidayo Atarah Owanemi Abimbola Jacobs...The Lord bless, protect and keep you� The Grace that is resting upon Mummy and Daddy will extend to you...you will do exploit my Queen �...I can go on and on�I love you�. Anyways, you all can call me mummy Dayo or Atarah ����" Boma wrote.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/veteran-actors-joke-silva-and-olu-jacobs-become-grandparents-photos.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Adeitanajoke(f): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Adeitanajoke(f): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations to Joke and Olu Jacobs.

It is me or....the baby looks grown.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Why does it seem like the little boy has the mouth of Olu Jacobs?

12 Likes

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Adeitanajoke(f): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Awol1:
Why does it seem like the little boy has the mouth of Olu Jacobs?

grin grin grin
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Dalexicographer(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Happy for them smiley
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by HitSong: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Long overdue

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by sarrki(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
I pray for this too

Lord answer my prayer

7 Likes

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Kendumazy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congrats!
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Olaking123(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by nazablossom(f): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
A big congratulations to them.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Wettoid123: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
So na now olu Jacob they get grand pikin.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
If u born ya kids for 9ja u are very wicked

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Btruth: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations to them.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Emyjeze(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations to both parent
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Myself2(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
How can she be his wife if he is Olu Jacobs and she is Joke Silver.

Abeg who get Agege bread make I take chop this hot akara ??
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by idonhammer: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Why the pikin come hunglee like this?

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Fixedmaches369: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by tete7000(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
sarrki:
I pray for this too

Lord answer my prayer

Amen o, but abeg if he gives you, don't turn him to another zombie o... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Fixedmaches281: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Gabson001(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
First grand child? Instead of grand great child... Congrat anyways
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by balonaija(f): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
why?
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Jobabori(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations to this family which is a model among the so called celebrity
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Ayobami7(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congrats
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos by Tunagee(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
The son of Veteran Nollywood practitioners Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs, Olusoji and his wife Boma have welcomed their first child.

The baby named Oluwasoromidayo Atarah Owanemi Abimbola Jacobs was born in Maryland, USA, one week ago. The couple got martied last year in Port Harcourt and Lagos.

Boma shared beautiful photos from her maternity shoot and adorable one of the newborn on Instagram.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/veteran-actors-joke-silva-and-olu-jacobs-become-grandparents-photos.html

First grandchild at such an old age?? Wey small small girls dey become grandparent for my neighbouring here in Ogun state. What has education done to us??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Paul (Tatafo) Delivers A Baby Boy / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] / Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.