Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Governor Kashim Shettima Build Mega Schools Amidst Insurgent Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kashim Shettima Build Mega Schools Amidst Insurgent Attack (851 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Shehu Sani: "A Repentant Insurgent Is Like A Domesticated Viper" / Soldiers Neutralize An Insurgent While Trying To Detonate Ied In Adamawa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Kashim Shettima Build Mega Schools Amidst Insurgent Attack by degovnoor(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno state this week commission some of his project. President Muhammad Buhari paid a visit to the state to commission those projects.

Amidst insurgent attack the governor built a mega primary which he believe will reduce level of illiterate in his state and assist girl-child education.

http://dailynaijamode.com/governor-kashim-shettima-build-mega-schools-amidst-insurgent-attack/

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Build Mega Schools Amidst Insurgent Attack by authehighness: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2019
building school,where western education is a taboo,why not use the money to feed the idps,education is for the living not the dead

1 Like

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Build Mega Schools Amidst Insurgent Attack by Arogba: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
authehighness:
building school,where western education is a taboo,why not use the money to feed the idps,education is for the living not the dead

Fool!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Build Mega Schools Amidst Insurgent Attack by nabiz(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
This man is the best Governor in Nigeria
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Build Mega Schools Amidst Insurgent Attack by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerian rulers are imbeciles. Instead of attending to the Idps in Borno this imbe-cile is building schools.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Build Mega Schools Amidst Insurgent Attack by 360degreess(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
authehighness:
..Frustration and hatred will kill you before your time.. ode.
kudos to the governor.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Build Mega Schools Amidst Insurgent Attack by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
My experience serving NYSC in Kano showed me that what the north need is to build mental and psychological facility more than physical facility.

Its commendable to do this but how then do you convince the people to start making use of it. Most kids in the north attend school free of charge and some get books as a support from the government. Yet they are hardly serious with education. I remembered asking my students to plant seed and hide in the dark for seven days as a part of experiment to confirm LIGHT and DARK germination. To my greatest surprise, only one student did my assignment.

The day i came for the assignment, others jumped out of the class to go and pluck someones crop from the farm. The whole incidence reminded me of how our class somewhere in the east handled same assignment. How we all bought no clorophyl crops to class to submit after our agric teacher requested for it.

I really hail the Igbos not because am an Igbo. They dont need to be pampered to stay strong. May be they know nobody will care if u dont stand to ur feet. Go to this school after 30 days and see how many Igbos will register there.

(1) (Reply)

Aubameyang And Lacazete Wearing Arsenal's Kit For 2019/2020 Season / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Appoints, Special Adviser (media), Chief Press Secretary / Asking Ministers To Report To Abba Kyari Will Slow Down Governance - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.