Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Triple Crime: Rape, Incest, Paedophilia. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Triple Crime: Rape, Incest, Paedophilia. (385 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) / 13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Triple Crime: Rape, Incest, Paedophilia. by Elock1: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Good day Nairalanders, forgive my typos in advance.
Going straight to the point. I stay with my aunt, distance relation kind of. Her husband's brother stays with them as an apprentice to be settled soon. she has 3 daughters, 8yrs, 5yrs and 3yrs respectively and in the course of my stay I have become good friends with him (the husband's brother) we chat about money, women and all and I never for one day saw him like a bad person.to cut the whole story short, this same guy is sleeping with the two eldest girls (his nieces) penetrating them and asking them to sxxk his dxxk and my aunt travelled presently to return on Monday .these girls even said weneva they start crying he threatens them to keep quite.
I don't know how to break this to their mum wen she returns, I don't wanna hinder his settlement as his old mum is expecting a good life from his settlement, at the same time I wanna help this kids....i even asked the eldest if she ever told her mum, she replied that she once did but her mum only waved it aside and asked her not to do it again without confronting the boy (I'm guessing she is trying to protect her marriage) her husband isn't in the country presently....please I really need advice on how to handle this as I don't want anyone coming after me both spiritually or physically..... Matured minds please

Can any mod help me push this to front page?
Re: Triple Crime: Rape, Incest, Paedophilia. by XD3G: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
You want to help a Peadophile have a good life?

Anyway, if you are not aware, you are already an Accomplice by keeping quiet. The earlier you spill what you know, the more innocent you become.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FBI Arrests 9 Nigerians For $3.5m Wire Fraud In US / Police Arrest 6 Persons With A Truckload Of Poisonous Ponmo / “why We Are Prosecuting Naira Marley” – EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.