Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) (33036 Views)

Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos / Phone Thieves Made To Swim In A Gutter After Being Caught In Lagos / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Naijageak(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
The urge of smoking, excessive drinking and the effects can be solved using pure herbal medicines.

Bad lifestyles is killing our youths. Smoking and excessive drinking has not positive effect human , it just destroy the vital organs. Imagine what he has subjected himself to?

Help yourself now that you can still think
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
na dem, na dem, ofoooooonjaaaaaaaaaaa.......
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by lielbree: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
looseweight:
An evidence of bad bad parenting... Thank God he is still alive
How??

My dad never stole or smoke. Today my both brothers smoke weed and all sorts....

We just discovered one of my brothers have been killed by police, he was arrested where he went to buy weed. My family is grieving cry
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by XaviDayo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Who be the person wey find am?

Make the person no make me vex o.....if u are the one....Indicate sharp sharp....

How is he suppose to learn if he gets found after every high?
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by opatamedu: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
cool

Im juz here to read comments...
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by shineeye1: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Of all the roads in life, it is the one that leads to doom that you fancy! Olori buruku in O
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Earthquake3: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Im juz here to read comments...

Go back to your Thailand or Philippines
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Mrpojj(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chelsea82:
According to Instagram user brothalee, who shared the post wrote:

"One of the four kids I found overdosed almost left for dead on the cheap/common drugs these new generation are hooked on..things seems to be looking like the 80s crack epidemic in America..90% of the new breed of kids have a stash of syrup/tablets in their pockets at every given time..

I know parenting ain't easy but let's teach these kids.. It's getting way out of hand..recorded this myself.a friend advised me to spread this.Thanks".

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/boy-found-almost-dead-inside-gutter.html?m=1

Parents have a lot of work to do oh
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
mj87y3:
378 SEX POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOW HIS MIND AND DESTROY HIS PENIS

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]

Oboy how far na,job no dey? create one and be useful to your mama na, she suffered to raise you to this leveloo,stop wasting your talent and time. This shit can't pay well. I'm a hustler and I believe I'm quoting a fellow hustler.
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Gforce2019: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yamiri represented as usual...
Anything bad and evil come from their end

Omo' iran-ki-ran
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Gforce2019: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
lielbree:

How??

My dad never stole or smoke. Today my both brothers smoke weed and all sorts....

We just discovered one of my brothers have been killed by police, he was arrested where he went to buy weed. My family is grieving cry

That's the path they have chosen .
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Kwekekweke: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by madgoat(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
RIP to him cry
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by symbianDON(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
this type, na to use better koboko flog the yeye drug comot from im body! fo.ol.ish pikin
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by PSVITA(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
9JA youth and drug, are like 5 & 6 grin grin
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Sardauna24(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
ednut1:
Fools like this dont deserve to live. Push him into d gutter
Lols
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Jman06(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
I'll not say anything again on this issue!

I think the government is deliberately trying to eliminate the poor members of the society by creating hardship and then allowing drug abuse as a means to send people to early graves.

That is the only explanation to the insensitivity of government to the growing cases of drug abuse in the country.
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
100% certain he is a nairalander.
Useless entity.
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by seuner: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
say no to drugs...
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Omo9ja147(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Trustnews:
What will he tell his Creator? Shameful
that he died in active service
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by Sanyafatoye: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oja ti bust si Lara shocked
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by thunderbabs: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ji, maa sun cheesy
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by frozen70(f): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
That's the best place for him to be as he is out of this world and in another planet at the moment
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by crossfm: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
For him mind he is in a five star hotel.
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by godofuck231: 5:55am On Apr 28, 2019
reaky:

Recive sense
you receive discipline and learn to spell words properly
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by reaky(m): 6:00am On Apr 28, 2019
godofuck231:
you receive discipline and learn to spell words properly

English your dialect
Akpa amu gị dir
Re: Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) by lielbree: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

That's the path they have chosen .

cry cry cry

My dad is heartbroken..... to lose your last born at almost 80 cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife / Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.