Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Monetary Value Of This - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Monetary Value Of This (323 Views)

The Value Of A Farming Machine / Components That Decrease The Value Of Your House / Effect Of Monetary Policy On Agricultural Output In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Monetary Value Of This by Onlinefarmstore: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Good day house, this afternoon I was talking to a friend from Kenya, and he said something, in twenty O' eight the amount of foreign direct investment in Kenya agriculture was ten billion dollars, in twenty eighten was foutyfive billion dollars that is about three hundred and fifty percent increase.

The point is simple agriculture is the new oil and everyone must partake. To those joining us and old members if you notice our lecture has seasons, there are times we teach farming other times we teach buying and selling.

Basically, the vision of cheapmarketdeal⁩ is to provide cheap and affordable agricultural and agro related services

I started with selling yam and after diversified in onions before going into farming. Cos I didn’t know about farming. It is important to note that what will save you on the rainy day is your investment, general farming is good but farming a scarce commodity like apple and strawberry is the in thing. Surprisingly, you can startup this farms with less than fifty thousand in your backyard.

Until you wake up to realise the wealth in agriculture you will never make it.

Lets take a look at strawberry for example, you can use it to make jams, drinks, herbs, flavours and most importantly strawberry flour.

This fruit is something that you can plant and requires little attention from you such as weekly weeding, weekly tendering and systematic application of water.

Majority of persons have their lands wasting, am not saying farming corn is bad, am saying farm something that people don’t believe can grow elsewhere.

Listen, the earlier we as individuals begin to invest in this opportunity the better for us, weekly as an individual I make lots of money from the sales of strawberry fruits alone, not to talk of sales of seedling, technical services and research result. We need to stop thinking agriculture as a way of life and start thinking of it as a business. I got serious with the growth of this fruits in Feb. Twenty eighteen, and since then it has always been glory to glory.

One fantastic thing about strawberry is that it doesn’t not consume space to grow it actually grows like aloe vera so you see you can do it in the corner of your house.

Finally, the planting season has already started, and it is important to note that after April the demand for the seedlings will be high that the price will rise by two hundred to three hundred percent, why not invest in the business now and enjoy free technical support from our team?

With less than fifty thousand your strawberry farm is established, with a minimum order of fifty seedlings at the rate of six hundred naira, which equals thirty thiusand and includes delivery charges, you could earn between two hundred to six hundred (depends on the scale) the next twenty weeks. The option is yours to decide.

I am David Ezeonyekwere, founder CheapMarketDeal.
Re: The Monetary Value Of This by Onlinefarmstore: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five

(1) (Reply)

N364m Rice Farming Loan: Defaulters On-the-run In Taraba / What FARMERS Should Do To Prevent Herdsmen &their Cows On Their Farm Land. / Large Quantities Of Ayin Charcoal Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.