Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Value Of A Farming Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Value Of A Farming Machine (351 Views)

I. Need Of A Farming Job / Do You Know The Nutritional Value Of This Fruit / Components That Decrease The Value Of Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of A Farming Machine by gentlegeno(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Morning House.
Please someone should help me tell me the current value of this farming Machine in the market.
Someone wants to sell it to me. I want to know how much it costs to purchase in the market, so I will be in a better position to bargain well. Thank you.

Re: The Value Of A Farming Machine by Yemighty2(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
What does it work for?
Re: The Value Of A Farming Machine by gentlegeno(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's just like a mini tractor.
It turns up the soil.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Lease For Fixed (long or short) Term Farming / Electric Fogger / BUA Foods Will Launch Its Rice Business In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.