Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Multi Tv Ghana Frequency, Polarization, Symbol Rate And How To Track It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multi Tv Ghana Frequency, Polarization, Symbol Rate And How To Track It (588 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol / Tstv Is Back With New Frequency-learn How To Install New Tstv Channels / TSTV Tracking Frequency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multi Tv Ghana Frequency, Polarization, Symbol Rate And How To Track It by maryamsat: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
About Multi TV Ghana
Multi TV Ghana is the first Ghanaian DTH (direct to home) private Satellite television station. Multi TV Ghana covers variety of sports, news, culture, religions, education, documentary and entertainment founded in 2009.

Coverage
It has strongest and high frequency which extends their broadcasting to many African regions, the broadcasting footage covers almost countries in West Africa and some part of South and East of Africa see below diagram

Channel Lists:

Joy Prime
Adom TV
Joy News
Fire TV
Rock TV
Cine Plus
Sweet TV
OB TV

For Installation guide visit: https://satgist.com/multi-tv-origin-frequency-channels-and-the-installation-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Movies Request Zone / Acting Classes In Lagos, Accommodation Provided / Bbnaija: I am NATACHA Housemates Need Me To Trend, I Make Things Happen- Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.