Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. (2682 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by Nairaobserver: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
BurnaBoy and his “wife” SteffLonDon lavishes thousands of Dollars as they hit a strip club together last night, Burnaboy shared the video online.

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/burnaboy-and-stefflondon-lavishes.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by Nairaobserver: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by crazyABO(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dont Nigerians celeb have charity organisation they donate to or their alma mater or build community Damn see American celeb with their thug life most of them try has much has possible to help a reasonable cause u cant even name from footballer to basketballer,comedians,models lipsrsealed pls before u quote am not talking about buying carton of indomie ooo abi sharing 1k, but to those that are trying sha God bless u more wink

2 Likes

Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by TANID(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
As I Expected Since Her GirlFriend Is A Stripper So Am Not suprised
Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by TANID(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
crazyABO:
Dont Nigerians celeb have charity organisation they donate to or their alma mater or build community Damn see American celeb with their thug life most of them try has much has possible to help a reasonable cause u cant even name from footballer to basketballer,comedians,models lipsrsealed pls before u quote am not talking about buying carton of indomie ooo abi sharing 1k, but to those that are trying sha God bless u more wink

Amen To Your Last Word
Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by TANID(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Haaaahaaa! See Money See Jesus Hmmmmm

Before You Quote Me I Don't See Anything Else O Except Money
And Bead Guy That's All What I Saw
grin
Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by Bluezy13(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hmmm...

Who took the shotz, and who brought it to the net
Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by midolian(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
I hope this one has investments o..I don't want to hear in few years time that he is in need of financial assistance over one ailment or the other o angry
Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by Nairaobserver: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by EtherealAnn(f): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Burnaboy and Stefflondon Lavishes Thousand of Dollars as They Hit a Strip Club. by Lavidalocaa(f): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
seen next

(1) (Reply)

Rumour! Tacha Travelled By Bus On Her Way Back To Port Harcourt. PHOTOS / Davido’s Cousin,Shina Calls Out Brother-in-law For Bringing side chick home / Lovely Photos Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-wife And Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.