Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband (2347 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) / Wike: Aircraft Abandoned By Amaechi In Germany, Retrieved, Repaired And Returned / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by booblacain(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mariam Nabatanzi gave birth to twins a year after she was married off at the age of 12. Five more sets of twins followed - along with four sets of triplets and five sets of quadruplets.

Mariam Nabatanzi
Three years ago, however, the 39-year-old Ugandan was abandoned by her husband, leaving her to support their surviving 38 children alone.

It was just the latest setback in a life marred by tragedy for Nabatanzi, who lives with her children in four cramped houses made of cement blocks and topped with corrugated iron in a village surrounded by coffee fields 50 km (31 miles) north of Kampala.

After her first sets of twins were born, Nabatanzi went to a doctor who told her she had unusually large ovaries. He advised her that birth control like pills might cause health problems.

Family sizes are at their largest in Africa. In Uganda, the fertility rate averages out at 5.6 children per woman, one of the continent’s highest, and more than double the global average of 2.4 children, according to the World Bank.

But even in Uganda, the size of Nabatanzi’s family makes her an extreme outlier.

Her last pregnancy, two and a half years ago had complications. It was her sixth set of twins and one of them died in childbirth, her sixth child to die.

http://www.aitonline.tv/post-39_year_old_ugandan_woman_with_38_children_abandoned_by_husband

Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Peteryt01: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mama Africa

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by orisa37: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
The man don try.
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by lawaljuliuss(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
aaahhhhhhh... that's the easiest thing to do
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by noni14(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
wounder shall never end
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by TANID(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
I Support That Man Seriously This Girl Get A Lots childrens For Her Body If That Man No Run For Him Life Them Go Still Give Birth To
>>>>>> Dozenlet <<<<<< grin

38 Is To Much

Were Is Aunty Tohyorsih2 Gaan Self Maybe This Is The Type Of Women She Is grin

Don't Get Me Twisted

Actually I Love Childrens So Much Even If I Was Her Husband I Would Love Her So Much I Swear I Wouldn't Do Any Family Plan
Even If They're Millions

1 Like

Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Seetto: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
TANID:
I Support That Man Seriously This Girl Get A Lots childrens For Her Body If That Man No Run For Him Life Them Go Still Give Birth To

38 Is To Much

Don't Get Me Twisted

Actually I Love Childrens So Much Even If I Was Her Husband I Would Love Her So Much I Swear I Wouldn't Do Any Family Plan
Even If They're Millions
grin grin grin grin papa Africa, I just like you for that...

I love children too
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by TANID(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Seetto:
grin grin grin grin papa Africa, I just like you for that...
I love children too

Hahahahahaha! You Made My Day
Seriously I Love Children
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
TANID:

38 Is To Much

Don't Get Me Twisted

Even If They're Millions

Hmm! i see you baba olomo yoyo

No i'm not like that. Ain't a descendant of pig cheesy
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Eyah! i feel so sorry for them cry
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by hisexcellency34: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
38 children suck those breasts and it's still that better than Toke Makinwa's own....God, I salute you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Amuocha: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by otunbalamba: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Eyah! i feel so sorry for them cry
are u not supposed to. be sleeping angry
@ topic shocked 38 kids.... shey na egg laying she use born the children?.. anyway.. i pray she sees an helper
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
otunbalamba:
are u not supposed to. be sleeping angry

I woke up to do something angry
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by otunbalamba: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I woke up to do something angry
oya tell me wink what is that something?
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
otunbalamba:
oya tell me wink what is that something?

NVM grin
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Optional09: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Honestly I just like the lady I want more children like that
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by penplus: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
The Ugandan government should help her take care of the kids
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by penplus: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Optional09:
Honestly I just like the lady I want more children like that

Me too wink
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by nicepoker101(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
This one pass giving birth. This is breeding

1 Like

Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by TANID(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Hahahaha! grin

Ok o But Childrens Are blessing From God You Know Even If Had A Chance To Adopt All Of Them From Her I Will

I Just Don't Know Why I Love Childrens
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:

Hahahaha! grin

Ok o But Childrens Are blessing From God You Know Even If Had A Chance To Adopt All Of Them From Her I Will

I Just Don't Know Why I Love Childrens

I love kids too but two kids done reach abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2019
One woman, 38 children? Even dogs don't procreate like that haba. sad
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by TANID(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I love kids too but two kids done reach abeg grin

To Me If My Wife Gave Birth To Only One kid No Problem I Will Be Fine But I May Still Adopt More

Obinrin Ati Okunrin Abi

Females And Make Right

I Know You Will Go For Females Only grin
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:

To Me If My Wife Gave Birth To Only One kid No Problem I Will Be Fine But I May Still Adopt More

Obinrin Ati Okunrin Abi

Females And Make Right

I Know You Will Go For Females Only grin

Noo a girl and a boy is ok cool
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Jesusloveyou: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

descendant of pig, as in ipob.
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by booblacain(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

Lalasticlala, it's like one of the children resemble snake o! grin
Re: Woman With 38 Children Abandoned By Husband by Godjone(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Peteryt01:
Mama Africa
na real mama Africa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Speaks On Dumping PDP, Returning To APC / Those That Frustrated GEJ Administration Are Now Reaping What They Sow - Kuti / Chief Of Army Staff Urges Ebonyi Youths To Massively Apply For Army Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.