Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Venture Into Mini Importations.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Venture Into Mini Importations.. (319 Views)

If U Want To Go Into Mini Importation, Then Come Let Me Put U Through. / If You Are Into Mini Importation This Is For You / If You're Into Mini Importation Biz Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venture Into Mini Importations.. by Osemen2001: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
ATTENTION PLEASE*

Did you know you could buy these products at d prices on them and probably sell higher than I have speculated?
This is your chance to venture into mini importations .. If you are interested in learning how to buy at such low prices for personal use or business purposes, DM or call so I add you to the class..

*BUY* Shoes, Clothes, Jewelries, belt, wallet, and anything you could think of .
*EXCEPT* Gadgets like Phones, computers home appliances ,and gadgets Accessories..

*COURSE OUTLINE*

* products sourcing
(where to get high quality products at low prices)

*How to compare sellers prices of an item

* Shipping your goods
(have it delivered in 3 business days)

* Marketing Strategies.
(setting up your Jumai Shop ie selling ur goods on jumai)
*free business website building .

* E-book, Tutorial videos and lots more awaits you..
Call us or whatsapp 09065688575

Re: Venture Into Mini Importations.. by planetx13: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Why don't you tell people the truth.... does that price quoted above include shipping.... of course no..... please tell people everything .. no trying to lure them with sweet talk

Shipping that shoe in 3 days will be at least 2500.... so pls tell it all

1 Like

Re: Venture Into Mini Importations.. by Osemen2001: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sir I'm not luring anyone perhaps my post isn't for everyone but the interested fellows... If shipping single shoe would cost ur #2500 then congratulations... I guess you've been spending such amount shipping single product? Why don't u just bottle your ego and beg me to teach u how to ship at low cost? Nigerian sense mtcheew... Mind you sir any of your revote will never make me tell it all here cos that's what you actually wanted....shipping or 6pairs will only cost you $18 that's about #5300 If you know you know and if you wanna go online and order for just one pair then i will say your the wisest man on earth ...
Re: Venture Into Mini Importations.. by planetx13: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oga... calm down...do you think everyone here is a novice.... i have been into mini and medium importation for more than 7years and thanks to God i have benefited from it....

All I'm saying is just tell people the plain truth not trying to lure them just to sell ebooks.

1 Like

Re: Venture Into Mini Importations.. by kepstone: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Venture Into Mini Importations.. by Osemen2001: 1:52am On Apr 28, 2019
oga I can see na where your sense reach have been ceasing my words but seem u don't wanna respect yourself .. there's nothing like selling here mumu... my teaching is free and e-book is also free d profit im making is enough for me I'm not a greedy bastard like u.. Nigerians will never appreciate anything.. mumu also tell us the truth cos it's so obvious you wasted 7yrs in your importation business and didn't benefit.. u come here go d talk rubbish.. it's very clear dat you ran great loss u r just talking outta frustration..instead of u to ask how or beg for e-book and videos on how to access the sites ur there saying rubbish and discouraging others... if u dare come my whatsapp thunder will strike u.. ungrateful idiot...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Agent / Liquidation Sale @ N1000 / Delivery Of Your Goods From Foreign Land And Nationwide Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.