Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) (47107 Views)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by Gkemz: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2019
Afonjas on the lose...
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by glostrong(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2019
Thats my aunt, This is really painful, The perpetrators will paid dearly for it. Ogun n gbo.
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by 3plechief: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Our brothers west side are known for their respect for elders. When did things degenerate to this level.
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2019
EdiAbali:
Yoruba people should stop all these ritual killings.
What are the Yoruba elders doing about the high rate of skull mining and breast harvesting going on in Yoruba Land

The so-called elders are veteran miners themselves
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by delishpot: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Tears rolled down my eyes reading this... And also tears flowed freely from my eyes seeing the comments from the guys above.

What has the old woman done to deserve this gruesome exit from this wicked world?

May her killers not live up to her age and they shall beg for death all through their miserable lives.

8 months and they will pay the price.

glostrong:
Thats my aunt, This is really painful, The perpetrators will paid dearly for it. Ogun n gbo.

I can't even imagine. No amount of justice will kill the pain. Pkele
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by Orlatunday11(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2019
U can't take it away from them, juju and ritualist is their area code.
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2019
delishpot:

8 months and they will pay the price.
I will appreciate it if you stop giving me unnecessary mentions.

Thanks!
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by delishpot: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I will appreciate it if you stop giving me unnecessary mentions.

Thanks!

It's not unnecessary o. They shall pay the price for their evil. Na 8 months I give them. Abi are you one of them wey you dey fear say judgement will come ni?
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2019
delishpot:

It's not unnecessary o. They shall pay the price for their evil. Na 8 months I give them. Abi are you one of them wey dey fear say judgement will come ni?
A word for the wise is enough!
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by delishpot: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A word for the wise is enough!

Yes o, those that killed her will be punished for their sin in 8 months. If you like be sad I said so.
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2019
delishpot:

Yes o, those that killed her will be punished for their sin in 8 months. If you like be sad I said so.
I find you disgusting and I don't like disgusting people.

Stop giving me unnecessary mentions everywhere, I am not your father.
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by delishpot: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I find you disgusting and I don't like disgusting people.

Stop giving me unnecessary mentions everywhere, I am not your father.

You are my father on NL na. Disgusting kwa! Do you see yourself in me ni? You must find yourself disgusting when you look in the mirror too. Feel free to hate disgusting people, it's part of human frailty to call others disgusting and hate on them. Those who are depressed and close to suicide also feel that way about the world and people around them. Do you need counselling? I can help you know. Please reply ASAP
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by selemo: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2019
BLACK MEN ARE EVIL!... angry
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2019
delishpot:

You are my father on NL na. Disgusting kwa! Do you see yourself in me ni? You must find yourself disgusting when you look in the mirror too. Feel free to hate disgusting people, it's part of human frailty to call others disgusting and hate on them. Those who are depressed and close to suicide also feel that way about the world and people around them. Do you need counselling? I can help you know. Please reply ASAP
I struck some nerves there no wonder you're writing your current predicament. grin

Now, furck off. grin

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by delishpot: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I struck some nerves there no wonder you're writing your current predicament. grin

Now, furck off. grin

Awwwn! You struck nerves? Ya wish...... Not with Delishpot o. grin grin To be honest I was expecting some huge comeback with foul mouth. The way you were denge-ing!, demo-ing and posing..... I was preparing for a looong bad mouth exchange day. Bhet whyyy undecided undecided embarassed embarassed

Funny how when you insult it is not your predicament but when you are given your medicine in full dose you try to dodge the bullet. Thought that shii was reserved for kids grin

Do you know that in 8 months those killers will be punished? undecided undecided
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by Sylastical: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2019
Very sympathetic, aged woman for that matter, may those people never find peace in their entire life.
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by Ucreed(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Unlimitk:
Igbos have come to ondo with their crimes
you are just being stupid
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2019
5p1naz:

what is this? Is everything alright?
Has it gotten so bad that life means nothing to us anymore in this country with comments like this?

you don't know that Nigerians domiciled in NIGERIA are mostly fvcked mentally?

that explains why all these foolish comments and remarks my mentally unstable Nigerians

One needs to live away from NiggerArea for some time (at least 6 months upwards) to understand how.screwed the prevailing mentality is in that $hithole

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2019
cry, I wonder why some people above me always said how much breast of 80 years old cost ? Are they also in breast seller?. So sad how can you kill human being because you want to remove body part?.

Someone that you kill today his/her with family will not see each other again.

That person have leave the world,you kill her so that you can live life, ask yourself are you ready to die the way you kill her?

Why do you think that killing other is your own way to survive?

Before you kill someone first ask yourself.

If someone have kill you will you be able to kill somebody else?

But this is sign of end time. Allah at the time of asir ( evening) every human being will be in lost. Execpt those who guide themselves from evil.

May Almighty Allah protect us and family Amin
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Extremely careful with my life.
Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by ladyn4real(f): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nawaooo for ritualist, Wetin them go use 80year old do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West / Customs Intercepts Military Hardware, Bulletproof Cars Worth 1.2Bn At Ijebu-Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.