Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo (50612 Views)

Man Who Raped A 7-Year-Old Girl In Edo Jailed For 9 Years (Photo) / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Fake Prophetess Posing As Police Officer Arrested In Lagos After 15 Years(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by DonGtoG1(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2019
grin
chukwuibuipob:

grin cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin Dem go break dat him mosquitoes leggo.Trust SARS
I believe so, as he is already a crime customer they won't want to let go.
grin
chukwuibuipob:

grin cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin Dem go break dat him mosquitoes leggo.Trust SARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by Coolgent(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2019
[/b][/i]“Suspect was rounded up at Phix motel Abagana where he jumped down from a three storey building with handcuff and escaped in 2014.[b][i]

... e bi like say the guy no complete his payment.
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2019
Why is his neck still holding his head?
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by Orlatunday11(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2019
A MATTER OF TIME
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by West2019(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2019
Final judgment R.I.P in advance
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
lalasticlala
30yrs old sacrificing his life for 80yrs old who is already 85% dead and quarter alife!
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by tillaman(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Look at his face!! For this man to jump from 3 storey building to evade arrest na chronic criminal and he should be killed.
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2019
I can bet my shiny brown ass that this guy is innocent, they just picked a Fragile nervous and helpless guy and accused him of murder.
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by Malawian(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2019
You mean to say this guy was still in the same state hiding for 5 years, even after he had been identified as the mastermind? Omo, I won't even be in the same continent to start with.
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:
it's 99% possible that this guy is innocent

Did you read the part that said he escaped with handcuffs in 2014? Let's give Nigeria security agents credit when they deserve it. I'm always amazed by the way you people always pronounce the suspects INNOCENT anytime they are arrested. If he's innocent, may be you are the guilty one. If every arrested suspect is innocent, I wonder where all the guilty ones are!
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by mccaybroewn(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:
it's 99% possible that this guy is innocent

Innocent ke? His elder brother is still on the run, what about their father who also doubles as their native doctor?
R.I.P Ichie Akulue uno Abagana.
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by mikron(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ebije1:
I'm just short of words.
do I know u? Ur username sounds familiar to me. Are u from bayelsa?
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by Ebije1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
mikron:
do I know u? Ur username sounds familiar to me. Are u from bayelsa?
don't know...from Benue.
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by figoperch: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nwodosis:
He has not started Nigerian jail term and he's like this!

As in ehn..... He is dead already. Na burial remain.
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by periphetes: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Despite his earlier escape, it shows he has got no peace. I'm sure in his next life he will not prove to be a hard guy or street nigga.
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
mccaybroewn:

Innocent ke? His elder brother is still on the run, what about their father who also doubles as their native doctor?
R.I.P Ichie Akulue uno Abagana.

U don't know anything about the Nigerian police force.
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
maasoap:

Did you read the part that said he escaped with handcuffs in 2014? Let's give Nigeria security agents credit when they deserve it. I'm always amazed by the way you people always pronounce the suspects INNOCENT anytime they are arrested. If he's innocent, may be you are the guilty one. If every arrested suspect is innocent, I wonder where all the guilty ones are!

If u believe he escaped Nigerian police with handcuffs, den u can believe anything grin
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by maasoap(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If u believe he escaped Nigerian police with handcuffs, den u can believe anything grin

Of course I do. If you don't believe, it is your decision. Everyone chooses what to believe and what not to
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
maasoap:

Of course I do. If you don't believe, it is your decision. Everyone chooses what to believe and what not to

Ok.

Believe it as long as it allows u sleep well @nyt
Re: Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo by mikron(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ebije1:
don't know...from Benue.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) / Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.