Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,095 members, 7,832,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Being A Founder Is Not An Easy Way To Make Money. - Peter Ayeni - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Being A Founder Is Not An Easy Way To Make Money. - Peter Ayeni (198 Views)

Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Skye Bank Chair, Ayeni; MD, Oguntayo / Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail / Can A Founder With A Majority Share Fire Another Founder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Founder Is Not An Easy Way To Make Money. - Peter Ayeni by mbele: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Being a founder is not an easy way to make money.

I can tell you frankly with about 2 years building a Social Enterprise from scratch without salary and no funding. Bootstrapping can be very hard especially when you also have a family to support.

Even as a founder of a start-up I still have to help other young founders that are struggling aside from technical support at some point I also have to give some small funding too.

Not everyone is cut out to be a founder, and being a founder doesn't make us better than anyone else. We have fears, we are not as smart as you think, we look up vacancies sometimes to see another way of escape.

If you have an entrepreneur around you support them, send them words of encouragement especially entrepreneurs in the social sector who does so much for less to nothing. They are the unsung heroes take care of them, appreciate them.

I am Peter Ayeni I am passionate about using Technology and Design for Social Good.

http://www.ideahacks.xyz/being-a-founder-is-not-an-easy-way-to-make-money/

(1) (Reply)

OPEC May Extend Supply Cuts As Oil Prices Remain Firm / Crude Shea Butter Needed Urgently / One Of Latest Naija Top Designers You Should Buy From.... Get One Of These @ 40%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.