Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Drawing A Smiling Girl With A Ballpoint Pen ~ DRAWING VIDEO - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drawing A Smiling Girl With A Ballpoint Pen ~ DRAWING VIDEO (1310 Views)

Drawing Video / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drawing A Smiling Girl With A Ballpoint Pen ~ DRAWING VIDEO by faceland: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2019
This sketch was made using a ballpoint pen. It depicts the image of a smiling woman’s face. It is part of the collection of biro-artworks made inside an old textbook.

Subscribe to my YouTube ART Channel to see more works like this and even watch the live creation of the work in real time. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6axTOVsa1os
Re: Drawing A Smiling Girl With A Ballpoint Pen ~ DRAWING VIDEO by faceland: 1:38am On Apr 28, 2019
In the above video, I made used of the 'Lucky Pen' (Leo Lucky Corer ballpoint pen) which use to be the pen I prefer to draw with for many years. However a few months ago, I discover another pen I love and you can checkout my blog post about the 10 reasons HPI-Eureka is my new favourite pen (for making art).

Anyway, with almost a decade of utilizing this particulate brand of pen, I have come to have an emotional attachment to the tool and using it is like meeting an old friend. ✍

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13366652_sketchdrawing_jpeg7ef0fc5538b8079af79135055f307a04
Images from 7 years ago

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Graphic Designs.... Simple And Classy / Illustartor For Children Books / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.