Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Is The Solution To Our Electricity Problem? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Solution To Our Electricity Problem? (399 Views)

Atiku Proffer Solutions To Nigeria's Electricity Problem / No Space On Your Android Phone? Google Has The Solution With Files Go / Is Closure Of Petrol Stations The Solution To The Scarcity Of PMS ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution To Our Electricity Problem? by Botfuss: 1:54am On Apr 28, 2019
While reading through this thread on the front page,https://www.nairaland.com/5156403/blackout-lagos-ekedc-apologises-customers it occurred t me so many people have brilliant ideas on solving this ever-present problem.

We are in the 21st century,power- failure ought to be thing of the past .

So what in your opinion is the solution? I personally need more explanation on the “grid “ . Why is it centralized?is that the most effective way?can we hold distributors responsible now that energy sector is commercialized?

One reoccurring question has been what would be the fate of generator dealers?what should the government do about them? rumor has it these people settle the government not to fix this problem because that would be the end of their business. What alternatives can the government give them?

Nairaland is such a big platform. We can start the change here!
Re: What Is The Solution To Our Electricity Problem? by Styluscrib(m): 2:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Solar AC direct.
But not cheap,
Its an investment for the future
Re: What Is The Solution To Our Electricity Problem? by meobizy(f): 5:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Ah ah?
Prayer hasn’t worked?
We should pray harder.
Nigerians are too lazy.
We should pray so the Heavens send angels who'll work for free and fix the situation.
Re: What Is The Solution To Our Electricity Problem? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Styluscrib:
Solar AC direct.
But not cheap,
Its an investment for the future

Excuse me sir.

How much does it cost... To power laptop, a bulb and standing fan.

For a start.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: What Is The Solution To Our Electricity Problem? by Styluscrib(m): 6:18am On Apr 29, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

Excuse me sir.

How much does it cost... To power laptop, a bulb and standing fan.

For a start.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.

Well,
Its not cheap compared to generators and normal string solar,
For self sustained supply,
About 300k for daytime use.
But for night use included, you needed storage and inverter.
But that's all for Years to come.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Air Conditioned Keke Napep Sported In Anambra State. (photos) / Bet9ja Complements Government's Efforts In Job Creations / DISGRACE: Married Woman Caught In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.