Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Size Of My Tomy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Size Of My Tomy (1072 Views)

Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / How Can I Increase The Size Of My Manhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Size Of My Tomy by zogo(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2007
hi, i have a stomach i feel its too big and is not fitting to a boy of my age (23) and am not comfortable with it. wat can u say? u have advise on how to reduce it? pls do.
tenx
Re: The Size Of My Tomy by cuteass1(f): 8:24am On May 02, 2007
Well, i'm beginning to wonder what might be the cause of all your health problems, or don't you agree with me that its kind of too much for just you to bear all of them as in, one man, 5 problems?

Well, the only thing that might help, (that's if its not genetic i mean) might be some exercises specifically meant for the tommy of which i know doing a number of sit-ups daily might achieve (try signing in, in a gym studio, i'm sure they have numerous work-outs, positions and equipments to help you achieve your goal wink

Now if its not genetic, i'll guess you maybe have a bad eating habit: like eat late, eat lots of fat and sugar, eat large quantities of food, eat even when you're not hungry (the norwegians will say "kjedespising" as in eating just to while away time)

In a nut shell, try re-construct your eating habit. Every success determines some efforts, so if you pay your own share of efforts, i'm sure you'll be singing a new song in a couple of months!!!!! wink
Good luck . .
Re: The Size Of My Tomy by bluenubian(f): 7:08am On May 03, 2007
first tell us how much u weigh and how tall u are, u jus might be FAT! undecided
Re: The Size Of My Tomy by zogo(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2007
Tenx Cute ass. i really wish i culd hav ur email and number.

Blueneubian, i can have a proper measurment of my weight and height now, but i think am not short, and am not fat, not too slim too.

(1) (Reply)

2 Much Hair Dan-druff On My Head / Very Cool Facts About The Human Body / What Is Blue Balls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.