Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (26758 Views)

3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / 3 Persons Shot Dead By Cultists In Uncompleted Building In Rivers. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by johnDkay(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Rivers is presently the worst state to live in Nigeria.

The kind of news that comes from there daily is heartbreaking
PortharCULT city. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rivers of blood.... what used to be a peaceful state is now the HQ of occultic men and women.....When the wicked reigns....what do you expect.

We would all give account of our stewardship to our creator one day....

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by prigoz(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pls can somebody tell the last time good news comes out of Rivers state. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Zagee: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
never in my 27years of existence have I felt this insecure in my life in Nigeria .. security under pmb is nowhere....

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by seborrhic: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
lomprico:
Amechi's handwork. lipsrsealed
Though looks unbelievable but you can't put it beyond that guy to deliberately unleash cultists so as to make the state look ungovernable and the FG moves against Wike.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chizuru01:
Why All these killings?

When one is caught and Jungle justice falls on him, Then some idiots will start shouting injustice up and down like mad people
failed security system is at work here but you instead like to see 'jungle justice' shior

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
I strongly suspect Amechi, Nigeria's Transport minister in all these sudden rise of violence in Rivers State. I don't think that I'll be far from the obvious. Very sad indeed.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Zagee:
never in my 27years of existence have I felt this insecure in my life in Nigeria .. security under pmb is nowhere....
This is crime at state level. It is not a bomb blast or an invasion. Blame the state government.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Trendishine: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wike should n politicians in rivers state should be held responsible for the madness in rivers state, the Nigerian police force n all the bastards shouting end sars and fighting the presence of military in rivers state.. I blame Buhari, the federal government and all d bastards politicians who are proliferating arms n breeding cultists and demonism across rivers state, being occults n cultists themselves.. The blood of all these innocence they spill for their demonism, wike and his allies, Nigerian police perpetrators, army n all those enemy of peace turning blind eyes to dis evil of cultists escalating everyday in broad day light in rivers state n all d bastards wasted cultists who engage in such demonic acts, thinking they are enjoying dem selves,.. The blood of these innocents crying to high heavens shall destroy them to pieces n be upon their generations after generations to eternity, until rivers state is totally mobbed up of criminals, cultists, kidnappers, demonism... No bastards in government shall no peace.... So shall it be.... Isééé.....

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
At this juncture, I will relocate from Rivers state

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by greatagain17(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Proliferation of small arms fire, availability of cheap hard drugs, failed family values and upbringing, failure of government in provision of employment/enabling environment to do business are all responsible for the blood letting in Rivers and other parts of this country.

Until these factors are tackled holistically the future remains bleak as more and more youths will get involved in these killings and maiming.

A once peaceful State with a state capital dubbed "Garden City" have turned to "Killing City" due to mainly failed family values and upbringing.

Children born out of wedlock with little or no home discipline are everywhere especially Diobu and other water side areas selling cheap hard drugs and fire arms. Guns are rented or sold cheaply in these places.

Families, religious houses and the government should take up the full responsibility of re orientation of these youths. Except this is done, this cancer will spread to other parts of the country, by then it would be difficult to tackle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Zagee: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
stanliwise:
This is crime at state level. It is not a bomb blast or an invasion. Blame the state government.
the ceremonial cso you mean....
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
StoneLucifer:
This useless state again...,where nothing good comes out from.
Don’t Mind them.
LATER they will start charging the FG for relocating OIL COMPANIES from that region.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
radio without battery.there are the following routes in eneka> rumuokrusi -igwuruta road, eneka -rumunduru rd,eneka-eliozu,eneka -rukpoku road and eneka -igbo etche axis.where did it happened? op is lying or the pictures.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Oddsman(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wike, do something about this shyt before it comes to your doorstep and FG declares army intervention
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Gforce2019: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
fran6co:
Wat is my state turning into

Nah buhari cause am, abi?

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Gforce2019: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Rivers is presently the worst state to live in Nigeria.

The kind of news that comes from there daily is heartbreaking

River State has been one of the terror state in niger-delta. I remember when I was serving in that state 2007-8... It was even worst than what it is today.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by duruZed(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Amaechi and Wike una see wetin una don cause for the state, una dey struggle for point-one.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chizuru01:
Why All these killings?

When one is caught and Jungle justice falls on him, Then some idiots will start shouting injustice up and down like mad people

Mr Fool, Jungle Justice is not only injustice but could also be a miscarriage of justice. Continue calling sane people idiots until you found yourself at a right place at the wrong time. That day, you will understand why we are against jungle justice
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
oludyke:
I strongly suspect Amechi, Nigeria's Transport minister in all these sudden rise of violence in Rivers State. I don't think that I'll be far from the obvious. Very sad indeed.

You had better suspect your man wike. All the miscreants he armed in 2015, was he able to collect their guns back? Can you still remember how many APC members that were killed before and during the elections? Same thing goes for saraki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
seborrhic:

Though looks unbelievable but you can't put it beyond that guy to deliberately unleash cultists so as to make the state look ungovernable and the FG moves against Wike.

And where are the Wike's armed thugs that murdered scores of apc members back in 2015? I guess that they vanished into the thin air. Lol. The number one resident in Rivers state today is a criminal that also breeds criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sircrabo: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
De gbam
De well
SVC
JVC
Icelanders
Greenlanders
Eiye
Aiye
Elegem face
Ogbu S.S
K.K
Buccaneer
Maphites

River state has them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Abeycity93: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Children of hates from the yeast will now know that cultists have killed more innocent people than herdsmen since the beginning of this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by aytuns(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Until we understand that bringing up a children in stable homes is important to the growth of a society, until we understand family values and respect for fellow humans........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Eynosaintval(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Stupid English... "...invaded an area, shoot victims.." Go school, you no gree
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
We that live in Port Harcourt don't feel so insecure, just left Rumuosi on my way to Aluu this night, nothing untowards.

Its like the bad boys are killing themselves and their family members.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Proliferation of small arms fire, availability of cheap hard drugs, failed family values and upbringing, failure of government in provision of employment/enabling environment to do business are all responsible for the blood letting in Rivers and other parts of this country.

Until these factors are tackled holistically the future remains bleak as more and more youths will get involved in these killings and maiming.

A once peaceful State with a state capital dubbed "Garden City" have turned to "Killing City" due to mainly failed family values and upbringing.

Children born out of wedlock with little or no home discipline are everywhere especially Diobu and other water side areas selling cheap hard drugs and fire arms. Guns are rented or sold cheaply in these places.

Families, religious houses and the government should take up the full responsibility of re orientation of these youths. Except this is done, this cancer will spread to other parts of the country, by then it would be difficult to tackle.

Religious houses are part of the problem.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2019
mykelswa:
God should just blow trumpet. So bcus as I said dey should kill sensed ah don't give ahfuck. Now dey ve join innocent citizens. Their cry alone is a curse even b4 Dr death is on ya hands.

There is no trumpet anywhere. Spirits don't blow trumpets because they are not men.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2019
post=77928700:
RIVERS OF BLOOD.

May God continue to guide and protect our families, friends and clients in that part of the country.

For the cultists, they can continue to kill themselves and proceeds to hell fire for all we care.
Animals!

The people dying also offered these prayer points. People come together to tackle and ever come socioeconomic problems in their societies and not by praying to Gods. Who caused the problem? Is your God a cultist? Let government, traditional institutions, law enforcement agents, community based organisations, nongovernmental organisations, etc., come together and adopt effective approaches in tackling and overcoming the menace.
Re: 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2019
The blood of the innocent Aluu Four (4) who were mistaken and brutally murdered and their blood spilled on the ground and Rivers of Port Harcourt and environs cry out for vengeance. Until they are appeased, the state will know no peace for a very long time to come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe / Inmate Cries His Way To Freedom From Keffi Prison / Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.