Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Work In A New Indomie Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work In A New Indomie Company (1637 Views)

Dufil Prima Foods (indomie Noodles) Graduate Trainee Recruitment Nov. 2020 / Work In A New Indomie Company / Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work In A New Indomie Company by emmyzee07: 6:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Do you wish to earn daily,weekly,and monthly are you a graduate or not this are for you.apply now for the following post customer care,marketer,distridutor,driver,sercurity,and accounting officer if interested please contact me on 09060460704 and let me see if your residence can work it out for you but mainly in Lagos and benin
Re: Work In A New Indomie Company by MaiGemu: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Hahahahaha.... Only a gullible one might fall for this.

No address of the company, only your phone number?
Guy change that strategy and go find work

5 Likes

Re: Work In A New Indomie Company by emmyzee07: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2019
The company was break out to form another branch in almost all the state but not all state am able to handle and employ mainly for now in Benin and Lagos then if you don't leave in any of these state then if I can help in any way I will but if I can't think I will simply tell you that I can't so anything there simple like ABC so for more information you can contact me if you wish to work there is not a force but opportunity
Re: Work In A New Indomie Company by Folanipekun(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Olè barawo thief.

2 Likes

Re: Work In A New Indomie Company by anslemarinze52(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2019
emmyzee07:
Do you wish to earn daily,weekly,and monthly are you a graduate or not this are for you.apply now for the following post customer care,marketer,distridutor,driver,sercurity,and accounting officer if interested please contact me on 09060460704 and let me see if your residence can work it out for you but mainly in Lagos and benin
Mr.man drop d location at Lagos
Re: Work In A New Indomie Company by Franzee(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Thief..... If you fall for this eh...dem wan use u as slave

1 Like

Re: Work In A New Indomie Company by enolife2(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2019
emmyzee07:
The company was break out to form another branch in almost all the state but not all state am able to handle and employ mainly for now in Benin and Lagos then if you don't leave in any of these state then if I can help in any way I will but if I can't think I will simply tell you that I can't so anything there simple like ABC so for more information you can contact me if you wish to work there is not a force but opportunity
GNLD Scammer. Run for your life

1 Like

Re: Work In A New Indomie Company by emmyzee07: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lol you call me scammer,theif remain in where u are and I continue to make money whether you work or not and for information Lagos is almost full up only security is vacant in Lagos stay there and be where you are

(1) (Reply)

Food And Beverage Companies In Nigeria (updated List 2021) / A Job is Seriously Needed! / Skye Bank Test In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.