Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Girls Now More Interested In Money Than Love – Singer Guchi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Now More Interested In Money Than Love – Singer Guchi (411 Views)

May God Not Let Me Fall In Love - Singer Timaya / Singer Guchi, Reacts To Bloggers Consistent Use Of Her Old Pictures / Mercy Chinwo Biography, Age And Lifestyle Of "Excess Love" Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Now More Interested In Money Than Love – Singer Guchi by MhizMuna: 6:50am On Apr 28, 2019
Dynamite comes in small packages. She’s petite but a bundle of talent. She’s also charming and beautiful.

Indeed, Ugochi aka Guchi is the new kid on the block of Nigerian music. Determined, strong-willed and passionate, the 22-year-old is currently ruling the airwaves with her single, No Be Jazz.

In this chat, Guchi opens up on how she’s not afraid of fame and how she’s ready to swim the tides of stardom. Enjoy it.Where were you born and what was your growing up like?I was born in Kaduna but I grew up in Abuja.

I am the second child of a family of six. I am 22-year-old. I was a student of Edo State University but I relocated to Lagos and had to start all over again at University of Lagos where I am now studying Theatre and Media Arts.

What inspired your going into music?

I have always had passion for music. Growing up, I sang in the choir and this helped shape my desire to take on music fully.

https://www./2019/04/girls-now-more-interested-in-money-than-love-singer-guchi.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Girls Now More Interested In Money Than Love – Singer Guchi by itspzpics(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Lol... B4 nko
Re: Girls Now More Interested In Money Than Love – Singer Guchi by donbachi(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Women are the root of all evil...argue with EVE.
Re: Girls Now More Interested In Money Than Love – Singer Guchi by navzla(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2019
No be today

(1) (Reply)

Video - Regina Daniels Was Forced To Dance With Husband , Harrysong Performance / Marriage By Choice: Why Judge Regina Daniels? –fearmouthcomedy / Between Ruggedman And his IG Follower Who Troll Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.