Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin (59744 Views)

Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Secret wedding but there's a video. These days secrets are video taped and posted online.

You don't get it. Not until now, no one saw it coming.
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Akuruoulo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
TeenDad:
Wizkid fans be like, the wedding no make sense that's why Wizkid no go grin

Guy u funny oh .
must wizzy go everywhere ? I am a wizzy fan but I never thought such.
do u want us to say kudos to davido for performing at a wedding ceremony ?
KUDOS OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Akuruoulo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
muhdfaruq:
Davido get every thing pass wizkid....swag, good music,money,fleet of cars,hustling,simplicity....

insecurity always dealing with davidos fans.
why drag wizzy into did matter ,and also spewing thrash on top am ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Akuruoulo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
AleAirHub:
I love davido such much. Rich kid that hustle hard like poor kid... kiss

if ur papa get money like Mr Adeleke , u go pursue any career with ease.

hustling are meant for poor children that needs to prove something.
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Akuruoulo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
people saying Davido is representing, abeg what's he representing there ?
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Ilamina(f): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good to see idris still knows his african roots
By bringing david o to his wedding

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by sowilli: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
muhdfaruq:
Davido get every thing pass wizkid....swag, good music,money,fleet of cars,hustling,simplicity....
education. This is the clear difference. Shiita high school is different from BIS or AIS. Fresh will always be fresh.
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by kingjrofficial(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
muhdfaruq:
Yu nid a brain.transplant ASAP

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Originalsly: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Firstandonly:

Trump may not be a business tycoon but his stand in leadership has never been seen in the history of America. A president that take a bold step and stand by it. Trump is good in leadership roles as Davido is good in his musical business. so my brother the two can be compere

You're right...his stand in leadership has never been seen in the history of America. No American President has ever been so childish... or have a my way or the highway/do as I say attitude. A person who takes a bold step and stands by it regardless of unforeseen problems is a stubborn/hardheaded person. Do you know how many of his supporters who he handpicked for positions have resigned?...because he is a terrible leader?...and here you are praising his leadership role. No leader in the history of America has singlehandedly embarrassed Americans....internationally.
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by AleAirHub(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Oga cool down cheesy. My Dad was never a broke man in fact the man flex all the official cars Nigeria government ever used , my old man flex them all. But guess what I never give dmmm about all his wealth rather I kickoff my hustling at age 17yrs like someone from poorest family background but I'm glad I did. So me that too such steps now what I my called ? cheesy

Akuruoulo:

if ur papa get money like Mr Adeleke , u go pursue any career with ease.

hustling are meant for poor children that needs to prove something.
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by JastSiryin(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Secret wedding but there's a video. These days secrets are video taped and posted online.
I'm telling you bros... The level of attention seeking in this generation is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by bleskid: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
OBO blesboi dei with you .....
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Firstandonly(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Originalsly:

You're right...his stand in leadership has never been seen in the history of America. No American President has ever been so childish... or have a my way or the highway/do as I say attitude. A person who takes a bold step and stands by it regardless of unforeseen problems is a stubborn/hardheaded person. Do you know how many of his supporters who he handpicked for positions have resigned?...because he is a terrible leader?...and here you are praising his leadership role. No leader in the history of America has singlehandedly embarrassed Americans....internationally.

Americans love Trump's leadership, forget what the media is saying come November 3 2020 Trump will still be president.
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by bleskid: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
obo dei well
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by eyizlive(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
AleAirHub:
I love davido such much. Rich kid that hustle hard like poor kid... kiss

Asin me too **I love him such much**
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Hintona(f): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bigmikedagod:
living la vida loca[s][/s]broka grin
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Originalsly: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Firstandonly:

Americans love Trump's leadership, forget what the media is saying come November 3 2020 Trump will still be president.

No doubt..... the racists love him.... the majority of others don't. He hardly ever visits his hometown... New York City.... residents be protesting and picketing...running him out of town....if to overnight he mainly goes to New Jersey....he is that hated....and don't for a minute believe it's Blacks that running him out...mainly Whites. Keep tuning to Fox.... you will never get the true picture.
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Akuruoulo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
AleAirHub:
Oga cool down cheesy. My Dad was never a broke man in fact the man flex all the official cars Nigeria government ever used , my old man flex them all. But guess what I never give dmmm about all his wealth rather I kickoff my hustling at age 17yrs like someone from poorest family background but I'm glad I did. So me that too such steps now what I my called ? cheesy

Oga tell me u no use ur dad money support urself ,?
same as Davido wey go straight into the music industry like a big boy .
If I lie make u go ask 2BABA , PSQUARE , WIZZY THEM etc . They started under someone
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by AleAirHub(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Baba I didn't because my dad wanted me to be Doctor or Engineer ,etc but I decline that decision didn't go well with him till date but I'm the proudest human on earth today because my hustle paid all my bills that's still beating my dad imagination. grin
Bravo Sir
Akuruoulo:

Oga tell me u no use ur dad money support urself ,?
same as Davido wey go straight into the music industry like a big boy .
If I lie make u go ask 2BABA , PSQUARE , WIZZY THEM etc . They started under someone
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Firstandonly(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Originalsly:

No doubt..... the racists love him.... the majority of others don't. He hardly ever visits his hometown... New York City.... residents be protesting and picketing...running him out of town....if to overnight he mainly goes to New Jersey....he is that hated....and don't for a minute believe it's Blacks that running him out...mainly Whites. Keep tuning to Fox.... you will never get the true picture.
Trump remain the best, far better than Obama. first he made an Historic summit with North Korean President Kim Jong-Un, bringing beginnings of peace and denuclearization to the Korean Peninsula, Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history by signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs act into law,Doubled the child tax credit to help lessen the financial burden of raising a family,Reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy to keep foreign aid from supporting the global abortion industry (that idiot call Obama supporter abortion). Ban on transgender people serving openly in the military (Obama and his homosexual Democrats heated this). In 1992 Bill Clinton promised that his administration would "support Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel" but failed to do so, In 1995, Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act, which declared that "Jerusalem should be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel" but also failed. in 2000 George W. Bush promise to recognize Israel as Jerusalem capital but he also failed. In 2008, Democratic candidate Barack Obama called Jerusalem the 'capital of Israel' but also failed to recognize it but Trump which u said is childish and not bold, On December 6, 2017 President Trump formally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and stated that the American embassy would be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. like it or leave Trump is the best, if u can channel ur hate for Trump to ur bad leaders here in Nigeria am sure Nigeria will be a better place
Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Originalsly: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Firstandonly:
Trump remain the best, far better than Obama. first he made an Historic summit with North Korean President Kim Jong-Un, bringing beginnings of peace and denuclearization to the Korean Peninsula, Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history by signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs act into law,Doubled the child tax credit to help lessen the financial burden of raising a family,Reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy to keep foreign aid from supporting the global abortion industry (that idiot call Obama supporter abortion). Ban on transgender people serving openly in the military (Obama and his homosexual Democrats heated this). In 1992 Bill Clinton promised that his administration would "support Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel" but failed to do so, In 1995, Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act, which declared that "Jerusalem should be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel" but also failed. in 2000 George W. Bush promise to recognize Israel as Jerusalem capital but he also failed. In 2008, Democratic candidate Barack Obama called Jerusalem the 'capital of Israel' but also failed to recognize it but Trump which u said is childish and not bold, On December 6, 2017 President Trump formally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and stated that the American embassy would be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. like it or leave Trump is the best, if u can channel ur hate for Trump to ur bad leaders here in Nigeria am sure Nigeria will be a better place
Which other country supported Jerusalem as Israel's capital? Do you know why they don't? Do you know why previous Presidents didn't? What peace did he bring about by meeting Kim Jong un?... is North Korea denuclearized?...or have they taken any steps to? He changed nothing. The other stuff.... moral.stuff...is to appeal to his supporters in the Bible Belt.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin by Akuruoulo(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2019
AleAirHub:
Baba I didn't because my dad wanted me to be Doctor or Engineer ,etc but I decline that decision didn't go well with him till date but I'm the proudest human on earth today because my hustle paid all my bills that's still beating my dad imagination. grin
Bravo Sir

collect 5. Good boy
I don't know u but Davido use money do im own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Remembers Iyabo Momoh In "Papa Ajasco"? / Chidinma Okeke's Video: ABS Releases Statement / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.